PART 4

So as Jisoo have said,when night came she went to her father.She sighed.

"You can do this Jisoo fighting!"She said to herself then finally pressed the doorbell.The gate opened,it's their maid.

"Jisoo?Are you really here?"

"Yes ahjumma.Is dad here?"She asked.

"Yes.He just finished dinner and probably at his room."

"Can..can I talk to him?"

"Sure!"She entered the house and the maid pointed at her father's room."You can go there now."Jisoo nodded and went to her father's room.She knocked.

"Who's that?"That voice..it's her father.

"It's Jisoo,dad."She said.She heard footsteps,then the door opened.

"J-Jisoo?"He asked himself,not believing what he is seeing.

"Yes Dad.Its me.Can I come in?"

"S-Sure!"Her dad said nervously and the both of them entered the room.They sat at the bed,not breaking the silence.But then Jisoo decided to break the ice between them.

"How are you doing,dad?How's being the city mayor?"She asked.

"It's fine.Just fine."Her dad said.

"You know,it's been a long time since we have a casual talk.Our last talk years ago,it's just a fight.Its funny how we're just in the same city but didn't meet for years."Jisoo said and chuckled.

"Yeah."He agreed.

"I'm sorry dad.I'm a stubborn and prideful kid."Jisoo said.

"No,no."Her father said and held her hand."It's on me.I didn't let you be free and always control you.I'm do so sorry.I failed to be a father.I failed your mom."Jisoo shook her head.

"No,dad.You've been so great and you always put me first."They were both in tears now,and they hugged each other.

"Forgive me,my daughter."

"You've been forgiven long time ago,dad.Lets just start a new life."Jisoo said and smiled.

"Okay.I want to see my granddaughter.When could I see her?"

"Anytime you'd want,dad."

-

Back on Gyuri,she was at the kitchen drinking water when she suddenly felt a chest pain causing her to let go of the glass and it broke.Her knees felt weak as she sat at the floor.The 10 lines at her wrist went to nine.Meaning she had started to change something here that affects the future where she belong.If the ten lines disappears,she will too.

"Gyuri!"Jennie showed up.The younger Gyuri was at the living room,watching some show."What happened?"She asked worriedly.

"N-Nothing."Jennie noticed the lines at her wrist."What's that?"

"Nothing.I'll go clean this up."

"No you might get hurt.Just join Gyuri at the living room.I'll clean this up."She nodded and went at the living room then sat next to younger her.Soon Jisoo came home.

"Eomma!"The younger ran towards Jisoo and Jisoo carried her.

"How is it?"Gyuri asked.

"We're fine now.Thank you."Jisoo said with a smile.Gyuri nodded.Now she knows why the 10th line disappeared.Jennie came too and they greeted each other before everyone went to sleep.

-

The next morning the family shared a good breakfast.

"We're going to work and Gyuri will go to school.You're okay alone here?"Jisoo asked Gyuri.

"I'll leave too.I need to manage something."She responded.

"Okay."After the breakfast they took a bath and went to their destinations.Gyuri got her gold bars changed into money,then she bought a motorcycle.She went to Jennie's father's house,and her grandfather just got out from the house.She wore special specs,that can search or scan people in an instance.She scanned them one by one.

"Kim Namjoon that's my uncle.Kim Jiyong that's grandpa.And that one..Seungri?Ohh he's dad's business partner."She said.She have one last thing left to do.To put tracker on him.At Kim Jiyong's skin so she can track him everywhere."How should I do this.."She parked her motorcycle a little far away and walked towards them,they looked at her confusedly.

"Ahh!"Mr.Kim groaned when Gyuri slapped his neck then Gyuri ran away.

"Hey you!"She immediately ride her motorcycle and drove away.She went to a corner where no one would see her,got her bag and pulled the iPad out of there.She saw that she's now being able to track Jiyong,and hearing whatever he says.

"Smart Kim Gyuri oh yeah."She praised herself.