PART 3

Gyuri just woke up,seeing her parents at her sides,hugging her.This is the sight she missed to see.Her parents with her.All those 5 years creating the machine was worth it.All the failure and pain was finally paid off.Everything.Soon Jennie woke up,seeing Gyuri awake.

"You're awake already.You want something?"Since last night,Jennie promised herself to do everything for the older version of her daughter.

"No,nothing.I'm just enjoying the sight."Jennie smiled.

"I'm glad you like it this way."Jennie stood up."I'm gonna cook.You want to come with me?I need to cook a lot of food today since Chae,Lisa and Haruto will come over."

"Jinjja?That's awesome I'm gonna see younger Haruto again!"Gyuri exclaimed.

"Yeah.Lets go?Jisoo won't probably wake up this early."Jennie said and scoffed.

"I know."Gyuri said and laughed."We wakes up at the same time when I was young."

"Yeah."They left the room and went at the kitchen.They cooked some foods,Gyuri helping out.Soon Jisoo came down,with the younger Gyuri in her arm,obviously the both just woke up.

"Good morning Jendeuk.Good morning Gyuri."She greeted.

"Good morning,Chu."

"Good morning eomma."Jisoo put the younger Gyuri at the counter and let her sit there.She got fresh milk from the fridge and gave it to the younger Gyuri then get coffee milk for herself.

"Who'll take a bath first?"Jisoo asked.

"Me."Gyuri said.Shes prepared,she brought some of her clothes.

"Okay so the restroom is-"

"There near the living room."Gyuri cut Jisoo off.

"You still know?"

"I stayed here all my life and Harabeoji just let me."She said and left the married couple at the kitchen.Jisoo looked over her kid who was innocently drinking her milk.She brushed the little girl's head with her fingers.

"You'll be a pretty lady in the future just like her."She says.Soon Gyuri finished taking a bath,then Jisoo and the younger Gyuri followed.Jennie took a bath too after preparing the breakfast for all of them.The doorbell rang."I guess it's the squad."Jisoo said and walked at the door.Its the ChaeLisa couple.They entered the house.

"Daebak!Haruto is so cute!I just wished I could send this to him."Gyuri said as she took a picture of the younger Haruto.

"Woah who is this girl?"Lisa asked looking at Gyuri.

"It's Gyuri."Jennie answered.

"What?"

"It's a long explanation but I think we could talk about it over breakfast?Come!"They ate breakfast together,Gyuri explaining everything.

"How's Haruto doing?"Lisa asked.

"Well he's a stubborn playboy."

"Just like this monkey."Chaeyoung said that made them laughed.The two kids were just eating.After that,the kids,Lisa and Jisoo were playing some video games while Gyuri,Jennie and Chaeyoung was just talking about Gyuri's life at the future.

"It's time to prepare snacks."Jennie said.

"Let's go then."Chaeyoung said.

"You want to come with us?"Jennie asked Gyuri but she just shook her head.

"I'm fine here thank you."The two left,after a while Jisoo went to her.

"Hi."She said.

"Hello eomma."She greeted.

"It's quite weird though.Youre calling me eomma even we look like in the same age."Jisoo said and laughed.

"Yeah."Gyuri looked at her."Why don't you talk with Harabeoji?"She asked.

"I can't.I hate him for kicking me out and not accepting our relationship."Jisoo said.

"Everybody makes mistakes and I'm sure he just made a mistake.He was so regretful,he even wished that if he could turn back the time he'll tell him how much he loves you and will accept our family.Talk to him.He surely misses you.You're his only child,eomma and halmeoni's dead already."She explained.Jisoo sighed.

"Maybe I could come over tonight?"Jisoo said.Gyuri then smiled and tapped her back.

"That's it,eomma."