PART 12

After hearing what Jisoo have said,Jennie quickly prepared herself and the younger Gyuri to go wherever Jisoo is.As soon as she recieved the address,she went there,and soon she saw Jisoo sitting outside of the operation room.

"J-Jisoo what happened?"Jennie asked nervously.

"Sh-She got into an accident.Your father,he's okay now."

"A-Accident?"

"Gyuri earmuffs."Jisoo said so the little kid did what she was told so."She fall off the veranda and until now,I don't have any news from the doctor."Jisoo said.Soon the operation room's door opened.

"Are you the family of Kim Gyuri?"The doctor asked.

"Yes we are."The doctor sighed.

"I'm sorry but she's currently in a comatose state right now.Her head was hit hard and it had an internal bleeding."The doctor explained.

"When is she gonna wake up?"Jennie asked.

"We aren't sure,ma'am.It may take few days,weeks,months or even years.We aren't really sure."The doctor said."You can visit her at the ICU, we'll be transferring her there."The doctor said and left.Jennie sat lifelessly.She doesn't know why but it hurted her a lot.

"She..she isn't having her happiness yet.Why is she so selfless?"She said.Soon they went to the ICU.Gyuri have tubes in her body,oxygen and such.She looks so horrible that Jennie and Jisoo doesn't wanna see.Jisoo held her hand.

"I'm sorry..I failed to protect you Gyuri.Forgive me."She said as tears fell from her eyes.

"What happened to unnie,mom?Why is there a lot of tubes in her?"The younger asked.Jennie just pat her head.

"She just need to rest,baby.So she'll be fine."The door opened,it's Mr.Kim with a nurse guiding him because he was at a wheel chair.

"How is she?"He asked.

"Coma."Jisoo answered.

"I'm sorry.Its my fault."He said.

"Appa there's no point of blaming yourself."Jennie said."Who is the killer,by the way?"

"It's my assistant.After what happened earlier,he passed away."Lines in Gyuri's wrist turned into four from seven.Everything is falling in to place now.As she planned.

"How will we catch the real killer now?"Jisoo got the flash drive from her pocket.

"Gyuri handed me this flash drive and all the infos of her equipments are here to help us find whoever the person is behind all of this."Jisoo said.

"She really did know that this could probably happen."Mr.Kim said.

"Yeah.."

"She told me it's Seungri,but when I asked Hanbin,he said I should open my eyes to see who my real enemy is."

"Maybe he just wants you to be confused?"Jisoo said.

"Maybe but I felt like there's really someone else.."Mr.Kim said.

"To know that,we need to have plans."Jennie said.

"Plans?"Jennie looked at her father.

"I want you to give me a job in your company again,dad.We need to know who the culprit is."Jennie said.

"I'll then go with you if that's the case."Jisoo said.

"Sure.You both can work at my company."

-

The next day Jisoo went to Lisa,her partner at her car business.

"Lisa I'll be gone for a while but I'll still help as much as I can.I just really need to do this for my family."Jisoo told Lisa.Lisa already knew everything.

"It's okay dude.And my wife is helping me too so we got no problems here."

"Thanks Lisa.I really owe you a lot."

-

Jennie on the other hand,resigned to her job.

"Why are you leaving?This is your dream!"Yoongi told her.She just smile and shook her head.

"My dream was already granted years ago.And that's my family."She said with a smile and left."It's time for the real deal."