PART 8

"Mom,talk to him."Gyuri said.

"Do I really need to?"She asked.

"You can't always run away from him."

"Fine."She sighed.

"You know her?"Mr.Kim asked.

"It's a long story."Jennie said.

"I'm Kim Gyuri from year 2043!Nice to meet you,harabeoji."Gyuri said.

"W-What?"

"Why did you tell him?"Jennie asked.

"Well he needs to know.His life is in danger here too."

"What?My life is what?"

"You better sit back and chill there,Mr.Kim.And listen to my long narration."Gyuri said.

-

Gyuri explained everything to Mr.Kim.

"So the two of you are both my granddaughters?"He asked.

"Yeah.I'm the older version."Gyuri said.

"Harabeoji?"The younger asked.

"Yes.I'm your grandpa,little kid."

"Yehey!Harabeoji!"The little kid jumped into Jiyong's embrace.

"I apologise for kicking the both of you out of my life.I'm so so sorry please forgive me."Mr.Kim said.

"We understand now,appa."Jennie finally said and hugged her father.Now,it's fine.

"Ahh.."Gyuri groaned when she was attacked again by chest pain.

"Gyuri are you okay?"Jisoo worriedly asked.She nodded.The nine lines in her wrist turned into seven by the sudden changes of events today.

"I wanna go home now.I'm tired."Gyuri said.

"Okay I'll fix your papers so we could go home."Jennie said and left them at the room.

-

She recovered quickly after few days.Jisoo took three days leave to take care of her and to get Gyuri of to school and to bring her home.Jennie and her isn't in good terms.Why?Because Jennie didn't follow what Jisoo said.She still let Yoongi bring her home that made the midget furious.

"He took you home again?Oh wow."Jisoo said.

"Chu I don't have time for this so just let me sleep okay?I'm damn tired."Jennie said.

"What?No time for this?I told you you can just call me!"

"I just want you to have rest too,okay?!"Gyuri seeing this scene,carried the younger and brought her upstairs.

"Are they fighting again?"The younger asked.The kid can easily pickup things.And as much as possible,Gyuri wants to erase this bad memories for the kid.

"Uhm..no.They can't just hear each other clearly.You know you should wash yourself and brush your teeth then sleep!Right?Let's go to the bathroom."She brought the younger at the bathroom there upstairs and wash her up,letting the little girl sleep without hearing the couple's bickering.

-

EVENING THE NEXT DAY.

Unexpectedly,Jennie went home first.Its almost 10 pm and Jisoo aren't home!

"You two go sleep.I'm gonna wait for Jisoo."Jennie said.And as soon as she said that,Jisoo came with her secretary,Soojoo.

"Buljangnan oh oh oh oh!My love is on fire woo!"She said as she sang drankly and laughed.

"Jisoo what happened to you?"

"Sorry ma'am she went at the bar and drink together with Lisa.So I took her home.Heres her car keys."Soojoo said and handed it to Jennie.

"Thank you.You can leave now."She said.Gyuri,knowing Jisoo when she's drank,went with the younger at her room.

"We should read a story before sleeping.Here.Snow white!"She said and read it to the kid.Back to the married couple,they are bickering.

"Why did you drink to much when you can't barely balance?!"Jennie said to her.

"Don't scold me I'm just having fun."Jisoo said.

"Ah with that girl?!"She said in all anger.

"What do you care?!She's just my secretary not a sassy partner who will bring a married girl at home and obviously likes her!"She shouted.

"Yoongi is just a friend how many times do I have to tell you that!"

"Whatever!You don't care about my opinion then I don't care about you too!"The loud shouts are heard a little bit,so Gyuri entertained the younger her.She sang for the younger until she fell asleep.She kissed the younger's forehead,a lone tear left her eye.

"I'll make sure to erase all your bad memories as long as I'm here.I promise."