PART 16

FRIDAY.

As usual Jennie and Jisoo got up.Jennie prepared breakfast while Jisoo gets Gyuri ready for school.After they finished breakfast,they prepared theirselves and went to their work after dropping Gyuri at school.They just worked,Jennie still not telling Jisoo on what she have known.Shes planning to tell them later.After their work they proceeded to Mr.Kim's office.

"What's new?"Mr.Kim asked.The two of them sat at the seat on the front desk.

"I found out something weird-"She was about to spoke when she was cut off of the sudden opening of the door.Its Namjoon.

"I'm sorry I didn't knock.Dad here's some papers you need to sign as soon as possible."He said,placing the files on the desk.

"Okay thank you.You may now leave."

"Okay."He left the room.

"Now what are you saying?"

"Dad I checked on the camera we put on Namjoon's room and he was talking to someone that he was calling Mom!"Jennie explained.

"What?But your mom's dead."

"Yeah that's why I'm still wondering."

"So what are we gonna do now?"

"Let's just continue to investigate.Then we'll see what we can do."

-

Namjoon reached home.As soon as he came there,he opened his phone.A thing Jennie,Jisoo and Mr.Kim didn't knew,Namjoon slipped a small recorder on the files he handed them earlier.He was really wondering why Jennie suddenly came back and suddenly with Jisoo too!He knew his father hates Jisoo for taking away his favorite daughter.And then they've become friend?And also the forum the trio has almost every day every after work made him more curious about it.He heard the whole conversation.

"Damn."He whispered."This can't be!They know it already!"He called someone.

"Hello?"

"Mom.We need to do a plan tomorrow.We should involve Jennie and her family too.Everything messed up.They know it already."

"What plan are you thinking?"

"We should kill them all so no one will took the company other than us."

"Good idea."

-

SATURDAY.

Jisoo and Jennie prepared a lot of foods and even the younger Gyuri was helping.Theyre waiting for Namjoon and Mr.Kim to come over.

"I'm excited to meet Uncle!"Gyuri said happily.

"You shouldn't be."Jisoo said.

"Jisoo."

"What?Why eomma?He's my only Uncle!"Jisoo is an only child so the younger Gyuri have a point.

"Nothing baby you misheard it."

"Yeah.I said you should be."Jisoo just said.

"Ohh.Can I play with him?"

"Sure baby."Soon they heard the door bell.Jennie went over it and opened the gate.

"Hey Jen."

"Hi oppa,hi Dad.Come inside."The two entered the house.

"Harabeoji!"Gyuri said and ran towards Mr.Kim and the guy happily carried her.

"Hi Gyuri how are you?"

"I'm fine and happy,Grandpa!How about you?"

"I'm fine too,baby."The kid looked over the guy beside him.

"Who is he?"Namjoon smiled.

"Hi Gyuri I'm your uncle.I'm Namjoon."Gyuri smiled and waved at him cutely.

"Hi Ahjussi!"She said.Gyuri offered a kiss so Namjoon leaned and let the kid kiss her."Welcome to our house!"She said happily.They entered the place,they ate lunch together.After eating,they proceeded on watching some movies at the living room.They all sat at the couch,letting Gyuri chose a animated movie and just watch.Namjoon suddenly wore a mask.

"What is that for?'Jennie asked.

"I'm sorry."He just said spraying something that made everyone unconscious.