PART 17

Jennie,Jisoo,Mr.Kim and Gyuri woke up,seeing themselves tied at a seat together.

"What the heck?He really did this?"Jennie said.Gyuri was crying already.

"M-Mommy,eomma we can leave here right?"Jisoo tried to hold her hand.

"Of course baby."

"Sh*t!"Mr.Kim cursed.

"Why?"

"Bomb!There's bomb!"He said,pointing his lips where the bomb is."T-Two minutes!"He shouted.

"We're doomed!"They all tried to remove the ties,but they can't.The door suddenly opened.

"What the?!"Gyuri mumbled.Yeah,it's her.

"Gyuri?"

"No time for questioning!"She shouted and went towards them.She removed the ties in their hands.

"30 seconds!"Jisoo carried the younger Gyuri,and they all ran outside,just in time of the house explosion.

"Phew.Right in time."Gyuri said.She actually just want to tell them the truth because she felt like she needs to do it and luckily she have think of it and she was able to save everyone.Mr.Kim called the fire fighters.

"How?How did you come here when the doctor told us that you aren't fine.That your not improving."Jennie said.

"Well I controlled them.I hypnotized them to lie."

"Why?Why would you lie to us?"Jisoo asked.

"Some people have a lot of reasons to lie.And I can't tell you the reason.The important thing is,you're all safe."She said with a smile.

"Unnie!"The younger Gyuri happily hop at Gyuri's lap.

"Hi.I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"We need to see Namjoon as soon as possible."Mr.Kim said.

"Yeah.We need to find him."

"Of course we will find him.We put a tracker on him,remember?"Jennie said.

"Oh yeah.Wait but the iPad was inside!"Jisoo said.

"Ugh now how will we find him?"

"Here!"Gyuri said,showing them her phone.The one from the future."Just like the iPad,all my devices are connected here."

"Such a smart kid."Mr.Kim said.After that,they all went to Mr.Kim's house,to stay there for a while.Then they found someone,the one they've been looking for.Namjoon.

"Namjoon?"

"You're all still alive?!"

"Yes!"Mr.Kim ran towards him and cornered him at the wall.Gyuri and Jisoo helped him too.

"Let go of me!"

"You.Why are you doing this?!"

"You don't understand,dad.You don't!"

"I won't understand if you won't tell me!Or I'll throw you to jail!"Namjoon scoffed.

"Yeah.You can easily put me to jail because I'm not your favorite child.I'm not Jennie.Right?"

"What are you saying?"They were interrupted when someone entered.

"M-Mom?"Jennie said,can't believe what she's seeing.Its her mother who died years ago!

"Ch-Chaerin?"Mr.Kim said.

"Let go of my son or I'll kill everyone of you."She said,pointing a gun to them with her men.

"H-How.."

"Just let go of my son!"They did what they have been told,and the two left.Mr.Kim sat lifelessly at the couch.

"M-Mom is alive.."

"Yeah."

"If they're together in this crime,how could she kill me?I'm her daughter and her granddaughter was there too!"Jennie said.Mr.Kim sighed and looked at her.

"Jennie,she's not your mom.Youre not her child."

"W-What?"