PART 14

Jennie's POV

I wanted to tell my brother on what's going on but I can't break my promise with Jisoo.Ugh this sucks.Why would she believe that my brother is a bad person?I've known him all my life!Finally officer hours are done.

"Let's go to your father's office.We need to know any updates."Jisoo said.I nodded and followed her.We went to appa's office.As of now the younger Gyuri stays on Jisoo's father,we told him everything and her dad gladly helped us.And also,my dad and her dad are in good terms now.We reached dad's office.He was there,sitting.

"Hi how's your first day?"Appa asked.

"It's okay,appa."

"Yes.Its fine Mr.Kim nothing's suspicious as of now."

"Ahh you impolite kid.Stop calling me Mr.Kim."Jisoo's forehead creased.

"H-Huh?"

"Call me appa,dad or whatever similar it's your choice.You're my daughter's wife you should call me that."I grinned,finally everything's fine between our families.

"O-Oh okay a-appa."She said.

"That's great."

"Did you find anything suspicious?"I asked my father.

"Nothing.They all act normal."Jisoo got the pen like camera on Dad's table.

"Maybe we should watch this.This might got something that will help us."I nodded.She opened it and got the small memory card on it.She put it on Gyuri's iPad and we watched it,fast forwarding it.

"Wait wait wait."Dad said.

"Why?"

"Play it back."Jisoo did so and it's more slowly."That's the time where I'm in a meeting and he told me he have an emergency and he can't go at the meeting."

"Oppa?"I mumbled when I saw Namjoon,like searching for something on Dad's table.

"Where the heck is it?"He furiously said as I think he can't find what he was looking for.He gave up,and then he stood up,took out his phone and dialed someone."Hello?I'm sorry I can't find the file about that damn new fashion line we can't sabotage it for now."

"W-What?"Appa said,can't believe what he have heard.Even me.I can't believe it!

"I'll do my best.Okay bye."He put something on Dad's bookshelf that I think is a camera too."I'll find it out,dad."He smirked and left.

"I..I can't believe it how can he betray his own father!"He shouted.

"Appa calm down.You can't just go to him and confront him.We need to know everything."I said.

"Yes,appa.We still needs to know who is he working for,before we plan something else."Jisoo said.

"Fine.Do what you can do."Mr.Kim said.Jisoo took out another pen like camera from Gyuri's bag which she brought and used.

"We just need to put this in his office."I got it from her hand.

"I'll do.Just wait for me at the car and I'll get this job done."I said.

"You sure?"

"Of course I am,Chu.More than sure."I said.We left dad's office,she went at the parking lot.I went to my brother's office.I saw him there."Hi oppa!"

"Oh hi Jennie.Nice to see you.You need something?"I walked over his table and sat there.

"Well you want to meet my daughter right?"

"Yeah when can I meet her?"

"This weekend our family will hang out,why don't you join us?Appa will come."I said and kept an eye contact with him while slipping the pen on his pens' place.

"Oh I'd love that.This Saturday?"

"Yeah.I'm expecting you okay?"

"Okay I'll come over!"Soon I left his office,then went at our car.I saw Jisoo sitting there,I sat at the shotgun seat.

"How was it?"She asked.

"Done."I said and winked.