PART 10

Jennie's POV

Gyuri and I went home together,we saw Jisoo lying at the couch,asleep.

"Can you help me bring her upstairs?"I asked.

"Sure."She said with a smile.We carried Jisoo,arms on our shoulders and brought her at our room.We laid her at the bed and removed her shoes.We sat next to her,I looked at her.Her face surely was a copy of Jisoo's and that's unfair when I'm the one who carried her.But it's cute,thought.I like seeing her here.The first day she went here,I already felt that I'm connected to her.

"Mom stop looking at me like that it's kinda creepy."She said and chuckled.I laughed.

"Nothing.Its just,you totally looks like Jisoo."I said.

"Yeah."She said."I might have her face but in terms of attitude,I think I got yours.The sassy and sometimes scary feature."Gyuri said.

"I guess so."

"I'm gonna sleep now,mom.You too,rest well.Nyeongan."She said and left the room.I laid next to Jisoo and closed my eyes.

"How lovely it is to have a daughter like her."

-

The next day I woke up,not seeing Jisoo on sight.I just stood up and went downstairs,where I saw the three standing next to the table.

"Mom Eomma cooked breakfast!"Gyuri said proudly.Eh??How?She can't even cook properly.I mean,it must be smoky here by this time after she cooked."If you're wondering why aren't there's no burnt things around,of course I'm here to help."She said and winked.

"Mom we ate breakfast already!I'll take a bath now!"My little Gyuri said and ran upstairs.

"I'll assist her hehe."Gyuri said and followed the kid.Now it was an awkward atmosphere.

"Uhm..let's eat breakfast?"Jisoo offered.

"Okay."I sat next to her and we ate quietly.The food she cook is actually good.

"J-Jen I'm sorry for my actions yesterday.I was just too drunk and I'm stupid I'm sorry."She apologized.

"It's okay.I'm sorry too."

"I'm sorry if whenever you call I can't answer the phone.I'm too busy I'm really sorry."

"I'm dropping the project with Yoongi."I announced.

"What?Why?!It's your dream!"She argued.

"You got it wrong,Jisoo.This is my dream.Our family."She smiled.

"Okay then.Its your choice."She said.

"Finally everything's fine~"We heard someone sang.Who else?Gyuri.We laughed.

"Thanks to you."

"Of course!I'm JenSoo's captain wuhoo!"She said.

"Okay,captain."Jisoo said.We finished preparing and Jisoo and I went to work.Gyuri brought the younger her in school.Everything's okay now,finally.

-

It's weekend.Jisoo,the two Gyuri's and I are just watching movie.

"Harabeoji's coming today right?"Gyuri said.

"Yeah.Appa said he'll come over."I said.

"Then where is he?It's afternoon already."Jisoo said.

"I'm gonna call him wait."Gyuri said and took her phone out(which she bought days ago) and called Dad.Her forehead started to creased.

"Why?"I asked.

"He isn't answering."She said.She went upstairs and when she came back she got her bag.She took out her iPad,then..

"Why are you doing this?!I trusted you!"It's dad's voice.

"Oh crap."She said.

"Why?"

"He's in danger!"She stood up.

"Stay here,I'm going there."

"You can't go alone I'm coming with you,Gyuri."Jisoo said.

"I'll come too!"I said.

"Mom you better stay here for the younger Gyuri."

"But he's my dad!"

"Trust me,mom.I'll save him.Just trust me."She said and held my hand.

'I trust you.'