PART 19

"Our first plan didn't work.What should we do?"Namjoon asked.Chaerin sat next to him.

"Second plan."

"Ohh the kidnap thing?"

"Yes.We're left no choice.I need to get my father's company back."Chaerin said.Two men entered.Oh.Its Seungri and Bobby.

"Did they find out that I'm not their enemy?"Seungri asked.He knows everything,Bobby told him.All the plans are from Chaerin and Namjoon.And in exchange,they promised the two that they'll give them executive positions.

"Yeah."

"Mr.Kim seems to be a real devil.Whatever we do,he doesn't die."Bobby said and laughed.

"Yeah.Everything messed up.I thought Hanbin can do it.But he's stupid."Chaerin said.

"That's awful he died too."

"Yeah.But we can't just stop."

"Of course.So do you have new plans?"

"Well this one will be hard.Jiyong and Jennie had a fight so they're all separated."

"Wait who's the one who helped them earlier?I think I've never seen her before."Namjoon said.

"As well as I.Maybe she's just a concerned person?"

"No.She was with them when they went to dad's house."

"Maybe Jisoo's sister.She looks like Jisoo."

"But I think no."

"Son,neither of us cares about her so let's just ignore her."

"Okay."Namjoon just said.They had a new plan and this time,they're assuring that this will work.

-

Jisoo,Jennie,Gyuri and the younger Gyuri went to park today.They missed Gyuri so much so they decided to spend time with her since it's Sunday.They still doesn't know why Gyuri lied,but they don't care about that anymore.The important thing is,she's here with them.

"Yah eomma you're hitting my kite!"Gyuri whined when Jisoo playfully hits her kite.Yeah,they're playing."Yah Gyuri Mom stop it!"The other two invaded her too.

"Your kite will fall down!"

"Aniyaaaaa!"She shouts then ran away from the trio.She walks backwards,looking to the family.She smiled.This is what she wanted.Perfect.

"Stop smiling we will ruin your kite!"

"Ahh!"After they got tired,they settled at the picnic mat and eat.After eating,Jisoo and the younger Gyuri played around,while Jennie and Gyuri just sat under the tree.Gyuri suddenly laid at Jennie's lap.

"Thank you,mom.This days are the best days of my life."She said and smiled.Jennie brushed her hair with her fingers.

"You're welcome.Always."She looked over her wrist.Two lines.Until when?Until when is she here?She doesn't know too.But surely she'll be gone sooner or later.She looked intently to her mom."Why are you staring at me like that?"She smiled.

"Nothing.Just memorizing your face."She looked over her other mom,examining her face too.She wanted that those face will be marked in her mind until her last second.Soon Jisoo and the younger Gyuri went to them.Jisoo was already carrying the kid.

"Let's go home?This little one is already tired."The two nodded and fixed their things.They went at the car and put their things there.They went inside the car,Jennie at the shotgun seat and the two Gyuri's at the passenger's seat.They suddenly smelled something,an unfamiliar scent.

"Y-You smell that?"Then in one snap,all of them went unconscious.

-

Jisoo was the first one to wake up,what a familiar scene.They are all tied up again,just like yesterday.She shook them,causing the others who where tied together with her wake up.

"Not again."Mr.Kim groaned.