PART 7

It's morning and it's unusually quiet.Thats because the mood maker isn't talking.Jisoo.

"Jisoo what's the problem?"Jennie keeps asking since last night but the latter won't talk.

"She's jealous."The older Gyuri said.

"Jisoo we're married why are you even jealous?"

"Mom,that Yoongi obviously likes you."

"But I don't care!C'mon Jisoo don't be jealous."

"Fine.But when you need someone topick you up,call me I'll never be tired."Jisoo said.Jennie showed her gummy smile.

"Ma'am yes ma'am!"Jennie said and they laughed.After that Jisoo and Jennie went to work,Gyuri bringing the other Gyuri at school.She opened her phone to listen on Bobby's on going talk to anyone to know his situation.Fortunately,he's talking to Seungri.

"Later that old man,he'll die.Oh no,I can't kill him.Maybe just a little accident.Amnesia or coma?HAHAHA!Whatever I'm sure I'll be the temporary CEO when that happens.But if he eventually dies,I'll be the permanent one!"She heard the voice.

"I-I'm gonna do it?"Bobby asked nervously.

"Of course no one else.But I'll make sure that you'll get out of the ruckus.Just make it look like a accident.Okay?"

"Y-Yes Sir."

"Just do it after his meeting.Its around 1 pm since his meeting was lunch time."

"O-Okay sir."

"Good.Now you can leave."

"Sh*t."Gyuri cursed hearing it.She needs to save him because the original scene was,Namjoon calling Jisoo to tell Jennie to come since Mr.Kim is hospitalized.But it ended up that Jisoo will be the only one to come.They'll both fight,causing the killing of Mr.Kim be more pointed out to Jisoo.But how can she save him if she needs to pick Gyuri up at school."Damn what should I do?!"

-

12:30 pm.

Gyuri just picked up the younger Gyuri at school.Now she needs to hurry to save Mr.Kim.

"Gyuri,you want to be a hero right?"She asked the younger.

"Yeah!"

"Okay.So I need to save someone,but I need you to behave at a side and don't leave there while I'm saving the person.Got it?"She asked.

"Got it!"The kid said and smiled.

"Thank you."They headed to Mr.Kim's company then left the taxi."Stay here okay?Behave and I'll be back."She got a tracker from her pocket and put it on the younger's wrist.

"Okay."Gyuri left the kid and walked to find Mr.Kim at the parking lot.The younger was still in sight,seeing her.She was wearing her scanner eyeglasses.

"That's him!"He said when she saw Mr.Kim,walking."There's the car!"She immediately run towards Mr.Kim and pushed him.She was running at the side to save herself to but the car still hit her."Ahh!"She groaned as she fall at the floor.

"Unnie!"The younger Gyuri immediately ran towards her.

"Miss are you alright?"Mr.Kim asked but she can't answer,still bearing the pain."Quick!Call the ambulance!"He shouted.Gyuri's vision started to blurr,until she loose her consciousness.

-

She woke up in a hospital,she's at the ER.

"Unnie you okay?"The younger asked.

"I'm fine thank you."She said and patted the younger Gyuri's head.Its a little odd,but she likes it.Mr.Kim soon came.

"Are you okay now?"Mr.Kim asked.

"Yes,no need to worry."

"That's-"

"Gyuri!"Jennie and Jisoo came in.

"I called them,unnie.Mommy said I should call them in an emergency.Their number is here."The younger said pointing to her ID.

"What happened?Are you okay?"Jisoo asked.

"Yes.I'm fine no need to worry.I'm perfectly fine."She said."Mom don't cry oh my."She said when she saw Jennie crying.

"I was just too worried."

"J-Jennie?"They look back at the one who talked.Mr.Kim.Jennie's father!