Chapter 9

RECAP: Veer, Jai and Rani are all on their way to the Kuldevi Temple where unmarried girls are not allowed to enter. If they do....they don't come out alive.

Rani: "Bhaiya, rickshaw jaldi chalao!"

(Brother, drive the rickshaw faster!)

Rani was on her way to the Mandir and she was stressed. She had no clue where it was or why this stranger wanted to meet her there, but she had to save her father. This would be the most important thing in proving her father's innocence.

On the other hand, Jai and Veer had already reached. Jai was sitting in his car around the backside of the temple waiting for Rani's arrival.

Veer had just reached for the big ceremony. This ceremony would give him very special blessings for his new relationship and this new chapter of his life.

He reached the Pandit Ji (priest) who would be conducting the Pooja.

Veer: "Namaste Pandit Ji. Meri aaj pooja hai."

(Hello priest. Today is my pooja.)

Pandit: "Ji, Veer beta. Aaye yahaan bheto, hum ko thodi aur tayari karni hai."

(Yes, Veer son. Come sit here, we will just need some more time for preparations.)

Veer sat down in front of the fire and he looked around. He saw a young couple who were sightseeing at the temple. The boy walked into the temple and his girlfriend was about to step in, but another priest stopped her.

He started screaming at the poor girl. She was told that she couldn't enter because of her civil status. If she entered, then she would be killed inside. Veer realized that these people were extremely strict about these rules. He hoped that no poor girl would have such a death written in her fate.

Soon, all the priests came back and began the prayers.

----

Rani had finally reached the temple, but due to all the stress, she had forgotten to ask where to meet the mystery man in all her confusion. Just then, she got a text message.

Unknown: Mandir mein ek peeche ka darwaza hain. Andar ao aur mujhse milo.

(There is a back door of the temple. Come in and meet me there.)

Rani replied a quick yes and hurried to the back of the temple. When she got there, she couldn't see anyone. There was only one person covered in a big grey shawl.

Rani: "Kaun hai?"

(Who's there?)

She asked the man to turn around and he revealed himself.

Rani: "Tum!?"

(You?!)

Rani: "Jai Raja Babu aap yahaan?"

(Prince Jai, you're here?)

Rani got scared immediately. She realized that she had fallen into his trap. She tried to run far away, but Jai grabbed her quickly.

Jai Singh: "Oh Rani. Tu yahan se kabhi nahi niklegi. Ab toh teri maut aayengi."

(Oh Rani. You can never leave from here. Now death is coming your way.)

Rani: "Maut? Meri maut? Matlab?"

(Death? My death? What do you mean?)

Jai just laughed and pushed her into a room close by. He was so happy that he would finally get his revenge. He pulled her dupatta off and she fell to the floor. Rani's dupatta flew out of the room. In the future, this may seem like a coincidence.