Chapter 2: Roleplay Stream 2

CW: Swearing

[Quackity POV]

"Okay Quackity were done building the house" Dream told us, i stopped building and looked at their house. I suddenly started laughing, followed by Dream.

"Why? What's so-" Karl stopped and giggled, Sapnap turned to their house and chuckled.

"George are you even aware what's happening?" I asked George still laughing.

"No, why-" George looked up to what from he was doing.

We heard a table slam and wheezes which was from Dream. What was happening was George was crafting something in the crafting table and Dream came above the crafting table, George was unaware what was Dream doing.

"Okay- Dream why'd you do that?" George asked Dream and suddenly we bursted laughing except George.

"It was FUNNY George! Why? You didn't like it?" Dream teased him, we were still messing around and came back to work building our house.

"You guys always do those things George why would you be embarrassed?" Sapnap told them out of the blue with his sassy voice. We laughed from his attitude.

"Okay whatever let's start this Big Q since your done with your house" George started to make another conversation to end the teasing.

"Okay okay George jeez hold on im- IM TRYING TO MAKE THIS PAINTING INTO A WOMAN WITH HER SHEEP" i yelled with frustration. I was finding the painting with a woman with her sheep so it will give of the minecraft vibes with me. I was finding it the whole time they were teasing George.

"DUMBASS- YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL JUST PUT IT THERE WHATEVER IT IS" I left the painting from frustration and came outisde of the house.

"Big Q, why were you yelling?" George asked me

"I was finding a painting with the woman with her crap sheep and i still can't find it. So i just left it there hanging" i zoomed the painting from inside and faced George.

"Okay let's get this started so what were gonna do-" i stopped when i heard a faint sneeze from Karl.

"Bless you Karl" me and Sapnap said in the same time. "Oh my gosh you guys are in sync!!" Karl exclaimed and started giggling. I smiled from his adorableness.

"Okay are we ready??" I asked them, i heard yeah's and yes's from them.

"Okay so i don't really know where to start so im gonna search up Romeo and Juliet" I joked, i laughed maniacally followed by my friends.

"Seriously? Romeo and Juliet? That's stupid of you Quackity." Sapnap told me sith his sassy attitude again and started laughing.

"What do you want then? Cocomelon?? Drugs???" I asked him sarcastically still searching up.

"Wait- hold on i think i have a great idea guys,chat." I gasped and went into a website called 'Wattpad'.

"YESSS MY ACCOUNT- Okay guys,chat, im gonna search up one of some stories in Wattpad and im gonna read some scenarios, and this is called oneshots so probably the whole story wont last longer" i explained to my friends and chat. My chat were asking me if i read wattpad in my freetime, but i just completely ignored it because i don't want to be trending on Twitter.

"Really? You read those things Quackity? Why do you have an account? Huh?" Dream teased me, i stared at my face cam. I heard some faint giggles from Karl and triggered Dream to kettle wheeze.

"Okay first of all- you need to sign up to read stories, SECOND of all, i hate you Dream" i chuckled.

"So what were gonna do is- okay Sapnap we need a boat to be like- pretend to be the car, Dream, George- i don't even know so do your own scenarios." I told them with my little funny accent.

"Here i have the boat Quackity" Sapnap told me and handed me the boat.

"Thank you- okay so now im gonna go inside and pretend that i didn't know you guys were coming, Dream and George, i still don't even know you guys can stick around" i pointed out Karl and Sapnap to pretend that i didn't knew they were coming.

"Okay George, Quackity said we can stICK together so let's just be the bad guys and mug them inside" Dream told us and George agreed. Well that was easy.

           𝕋 𝕠  𝔹 𝕖  ℂ 𝕠 𝕟 𝕥 𝕚 𝕟 𝕦 𝕖 𝕕 . . .

_____

Thank you for the reads guys! I appreciate it, the DNF story chapter 1 is being held, so thank you for your convenience of waiting lol. Stay hydrated and eat well!