Chapter 3: Say What Again?

Quackity POV

"Andd that's all for today chat! I hope you like seeing Dream and George making out while we roleplay" i laughed while saying bye to chat. I was streaming for almost 5 hours and i was getting tired of it.

"So umm, bye chat! Thank you for watching this stream and thank you for all the donos love you guys and see you in the other stream!" I smiled and raided Tubbo. I sighed and relaxed myself.

"Ughhh i wanna sleeeep" i whined while Sapnap chuckled.

"Then go to sleep Alex, we'll just end the call here I'll remove you okay?" Sapnap told me and i mumbled something from me. I covered my mouth from shock.

"DID YOU GUYS HEARED WHAT I SAID?!" I blurted out, they seemed caught off guard at my random shouting.

"N-no, what did you say? We didn't hear it actually" Karl told me, i sighed from relief.

"It's nothing don't worry about it, Karl, Sapnap. *yawns* i wanna sleep now bye guys" they said their goodbyes and i went to my bedroom and plopped in the bed. I fixed my position so i can get comfortable and drifted to sleep.

"Alex?" I feel a hand covering my cheeks, i opened my eyes and saw Karl, blushing and looking away from me, hands still in my cheeks.

"W-what's going on?" I asked him, i sat straight and he looked at me.

"Well.. Alex.." he held my hand and i gulped from nervousness.

"I.." he got closer

"I think i love you.." before he could kiss me my vision went black. I sat up quickly, panting.

I looked around at my room to look if he's here, and luckily he wasn't. I calmed myself knowing it was a dream.

"Was this dream here because of the roleplay earlier..?" I checked my clock, i was asleep 2 hours. I sighed deeply.

"Oh god.. please not again.." i laid my head in my pillow and blocked my arms to my eyes to stop thinking about it.

Karl..

I pushed all of my thoughts and got off of my bed. I think it was a great idea to go get some water from the kitchen.

I opened the cabinet and took my water bottle and drank it. I didn't finish it all so i putted it back to the refrigerator to cool it again.

It is 3:54 am right now in Mexico, i don't know if Karl and Sapnap is awake to talk to them about my dream and to clear my thoughts for a bit.

I know it's stupid but that's the one way that i could stop thinking about it 24/7.

I went to my bedroom to take my phone and plopped on my bed again. I went into our private discord with me, Karl and Sapnap in it.

Discord POV *ikr uvu*

Quackityhq
Hey Sap, you still there?
Or maybe Karl?

Someones typing...

Sapnap
Yeah? I'm still awake ik it sounds stupid

Someones typing...

KarlJacobs
Me too, i dreamed and i can't stop thinking of it dude

Sapnap
Me too

Quackityhq
Count me in Karl

KarlJacobs
So..what was y'all dreams?

Quackityhq
I'd rather not tell.

Sapnap
Me neither.
Why are you still awake guys? Just go to sleep man