Chapter 30.1: vent chapter

A/N haha hello🤡 if the story is kind of confusing - im sorry i was writing this while listening to Olivia Rodrigo heheH😔)
_______

"Kalem?" Karl noticed Kalem zoning out, he just wanted attention. "Oh yeah?" Her voice were coarse, like she was stopping herself from crying. "Is everything alright?" Karl asked.

KARL POV

Ofcourse she wasn't.

"Y-yeah.. I'm good.."

I could feel her thinking out loud.

"Your not." I sat on a stool, beside her. She sighed, tears streaming on her face, letting her stopped tears come out.

"It's okay Lem.." she sobbed and paused her music from her phone blasting in her headphones. (A/n too broke for airpods 😔✊)

"Can we talk about it? It's okay if you don't want to.." Kalem thought for a bit then sighed again, "yeah.. sure"

KALEM POV

am i really doing this? I never told someone about my self problems..

"..well, I'm just.. mad at myself" i buried my hand to my eyes to cover it. "I've been dating with a girl about 5 months now but i felt like - that relationship wouldn't fit me.. we didn't break up, i just wanted space.."

Back to Karl POV

Space.. that's what she wanted.

"I've also experienced that Kal, don't worry. You'll figure it out"

"But i can't.."

Of course you can't.. because you have to try.

"It's fine.. I'm counting on you that you can do it Kal."

Kalem sniffled "thank you Karl.. that helped me."

No worries.

"I'm here if you need someone to talk to" Kalem nodded and smiled, she hugged me as i hugged her back.

"Well we should be going now.." She chuckled and we went outside.

______

Yoo the vent chapter is done:'D

I was lazy to write more words but i hope you understood it lmao sorry if it's short idgaf<3