Chapter 22: Apologies

Karl hesitated on calling his boyfriends, i mean-- breaking up with two people is hard, especially if you still love them.

Despite Karl's mom he had to do the things he had to do before he could get yelled again, he hated his mom after until he grew up. He learned that he needed to keep secrets to himself and just for himself. After those 21 years of Karl living, he wanted to move on and just focus on his life for once again, him thinking what would happen if he abandoned his loved ones.

Sigh i can't do this..Karl trembled and shed a tear, it was only months since we got together..how am i supposed to do this? Karl sobbed a little bit, blood trickling on his legs. He totally forgot the glass shattered into pieces and pierced in his legs, then accidentally pressed the call button.

"Hey karl! What's up?"

"How was the flight?- are you crying?"

"G-guys I'm sorry.. i.. i have to break up with you two.."

"W-wait what-" Karl ended the call before Nick ranted, he threw the phone to his bed and completely sobbed to his knees i should've said mom didn't accept me and not break up with them.. I'm such a-- someone knocked at the door and opened it, Callahan?

He waved at Karl, his mute friend sitting next to him comforting him. He pulled out his phone and texted Karl to communicate, 'what happened?'

"Broke up with them.." Karl desperately wiped his tears out as his friend showed a shock face with his mouth opening, trying to say 'ohh'. Callahan was a good friend of Karl when they were kindergarten, you would think that they were really close to eachother but they barely see eachother everyday because of their distance

In the other hand Callahan just wanted to speak to him, he pretended to be mute because he was bullied of his high-pitched voice when he was little, but then Callahan grew up his voiced changed alot more than his high-pitched voice. It was deeper than his friends expected to hear, despite Callahan not talking to his friends long time until now, he was hesitant. But he did it anyways.

"It's fine Karl, I'm sure they would understand your situation.." Karl looked at Callahan stunned, his voice was deep, not like Corpse's voice ofcourse, more like of Dream's voice mixed with a little bit of Alex's.

"Y-you can talk? But i thought-"

"I know i know.. it's just. I was afraid. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner.."

"..it's fine Cal, why are you here though?" Karl sniffled as Callahan gave him a water bottle, Karl thanked him for that. "Dad has to go somewhere for work and i thought about, what if you can live with me?" Karl looked at his friend, i mean Karl's mom and Callahan are close too since his mom is close friends with Karl's mom too.

Karl thought about it, he wanted to move out of his mom's house and live with Callahan, Karl was hesitant. "Ofcourse, i don't want to live here anymore.."

"Alright I'll distract your mom while you sneak in the window"

Karl smiled as he prepared all the things he needed to pack then sneaked from the window, i went inside Callahan's car and sat there waiting for him, then he somehow got out from the house then hurriedly turned on he car, "thanks Cal for letting me stay in your house for a bit" Karl smiled as the boy looked at the mirror

"You know you can just live with me forever" Cal patiently said while driving back to his house

______

L

I'm back and almost finished!!

Angst time:((