▪️Satpati ▪️

MahaVeer  was restless until Shravan reached SriParvat

MahaVeer  was restless until Shravan reached SriParvat. Although he gave a word to everyone that Nethra would be one among them , he was distressed somewhere asif he had done something wrong..

He wasn't able to sleep a wink. His eyes and ears were keen to note
Neela ' s galloping sound..

At one point , he couldn't wait anymore and  came out of his hut . He  began to walk to the entrance..

When he heard Neela ' s neigh , he approached them in haste..

Shravan would have understood the urgency of the issue..

" Neela... Go .. take rest... "

He fondly massaged her neck .  Nuzzling at his face  , she  walked to the stable .

" Ranjith .. have some sleep ..I will join you "

Nodding ,  Ranjith  moved to the hut..

Now , shravan and MahaVeer were left alone. Before MahaVeer started speaking , shravan raised his hand..

" I am tired MahaVeer ji.. you look tensed ..Shall we walk till   Brindavan.. By the time , you will be relaxed ,  we can sort out the issues as well.."

MahaVeer and Shravan set to the Brindavan which was ten  minutes walk away  from SriParvat ..

As they reached the Brindavan , the fabulous  fragrance of  Parijat flowers embraced them to the serenity..

Slowly , MahaVeer felt relaxed. He was ready to narrate the incident..

" MahaVeer ji...  are you  worrying about Vela ' s marriage with Nethra..?!"

Shravan threw the statement , closing his eyes.  MahaVeer was stunned with his direct blow..

" But .. Shravan.. how would you know about that ?! You were not here for the past three days"

He stuttered to clarify...

Shravan ' s face grimaced to a half smile..

" MahaVeer ji.. I should be aware of my fellow people ' s life  and they are my responsibility..  Vela is like my brother and how come I wouldn't  be aware of his likes and dislikes.."

MahaVeer was at wonder in
Shravan ' s forethought.. He continued to listen him..

" I have noticed Vela ' s restlessness since a month.. I know he wanted to tell me something but hesitates .. I was waiting for him to confront but  he didn't.. so , one day I followed him and found out his love for Nethra..And , loving a girl isn't a sin.. right MahaVeer ji?!"