Prologue

Samraksaka...

Samraksaka- the guardian of the Aaranya...  Being a great warrior ,he had been chosen  the next Satpati ,  the leader . The leader ,who is the guardian of the Aaranya which beholds the endless treasure within....

whilst the kala chakra swings without disruption , everything was on it's account... Then ,they interrupted..

The consequences...?!?!

We know the outcome... The enemy is going to learn the right lesson from shravan, the samraksaka...

   Samraksaka means guardian... Aaranya means forest... Where ever I use Sanskrit terms I will give the meaning too...

This story is again going to be an unique track which I hope you will like it... This is a story of a leader who guards the particular region of the forest...

This track has no historical fact like my previous historical books.. Yet, it happens where the kings had fought for fame and worldly possessions...

Hope you will like this book also...

When I have written Shiv pandav vikramadhitya , I got hardly twenty reads for each chapter... Then, slowly it got it's nurture..

What I felt happy in that book was the crazy comments... Those comments really pushed me forward to write better...

But... Now, I have lost so many readers and that really discourage some times..I really don't know where I have gone wrong.. . Still, writing on Shraman has become as a part of life and doing it wholeheartedly , amidst the packed routine  means a lot to me...

I know I can't  set my expectations high for this book as I may get disappointed... But, the truth is ,  this kind of book needs a lot of homework that I do happily...and, I will try to do my best... hence,I believe that you will love this book and support me...

Wish me luck...

Love...

arulpirai...