▪️ SriParvat ▪️

The long  commute continued with lots of cheers and chit - chats

    On their way , they came across a waterfall ,that fell magnificent with huge sound... Ranjit looked up high to identify the starting point of the waterfall...it seemed like the water was flowing directly from the sky...

" Wow... Stunning...!"

Ranjit cooed to the nature's Wonder...

Shravan draped his shoulders to him...

" Mitra... We have to go up there to reach my place..."

Ranjit saw in  disbelief  at Shravan...

" Up there?!"

Shravan nodded and gestured him to get on the horse...

" Neela...!"

To Shravan's call , Neela rushed to him , neighing merrily...

Ranjit was noticing Shravan's horse since they had started their journey... The horse was brilliant in coordinating with Shravan... It didn't move away from shravan and was safeguarding him like a bodyguard.. It looked around like a hawk and flared it's nostrils sometimes to communicate with Shravan...  Ranjit was awestruck to understand their bond..

" Shravan... Until now ,the people and the Kings in the plains think that the residents of Aaranya would have limited knowledge in relation to the world..but, I would say you are far beyond us in everything..."

Shravan began to rode on Neela... Ranjit followed him...

At some distance  , the bodyguards took another way  while Shravan and Ranjit continued to ride their horses ..

It was an entrance to the cave , where it was completely dark inside... They travelled in the path which was paved with mud and rock... That path resembled the Royal paths of the kingdoms... But ,what Ranjit didn't understand was the innumerable paths that connected like a maize...

It was really confusing...! Definitely if a stranger get into this cave would go missing...

" Shravan... Why there's no only one paved road rather so much like confusing?!"

Shravan grinned...

" Ranjit.. This is a secret path to reach Aaranya ' s important places around... Each of this path leads to one village of Aaranya... Only the very important persons knew about this..."

" Oh.. that's why your bodyguards didn't join us? And , you're taking me through this path...?!"

Ranjit eyed him overwhelmed...

" Ohh..come on Ranjit... You're my friend..."

He stated it simply while Ranjit continued to see him wonder struck...