▪️Danand▪️

The morning  view in the Mount Meru was ecstatic

     The morning  view in the Mount Meru was ecstatic. As the sun was lazily peeping out , the clouds were still roaming over the mountains as though they never wanted to be separated .. The golden hue of the sunrays made the trees to  shrug off the old leaves so that they would  adorn  with new  blossom to invite the birds cooing happily...

      Relishing the dawn ,the cow herd were ready to start their day with the regular schedule  like bathing, eating , licking their calf and so on..

    The residents of Mount Meru were already engaged with their work..  They rushed to milk the cows as  that was their primary work.. Then , the men descended down the Aaranya to sell the milk. Whereas , the women would go to the fields to take care of the yields until  the men arrive..

 Dananth , the clan leader of the Mount Meru  surprisingly looked at suman who was still sleeping... Sleeping after sunrise  was not at all her habit .. 

Thoughtfully ,  Danand went near her.. Crouching on the floor, he traced her head softly..

Though it was unintentional, his fondly gesture woke her up.. She opened her eyes in a jerk and wondered to see Danand beside her..

" Pitah ji... " She  sat up instantly, to bring  her hands together  to say - namaste..

" Chiranjivi Bhava" He  wished her smiling wide.. 

As she was folding the sheets hurriedly , he spoke gently..

" What is it child?" 

She stopped folding the sheets  and threw a surprising look at him...

 How could he even know?!

The previous evening had  brought in so many thoughts in her... The  incident was disturbing her indeed ... Although ,she had  hatred   towards him , his tall stature and open statement had created a indescribable feeling in her.. He was unique as a matter of fact ,yet his attitude wasn't appreciatable. Because ,the Aaranya people were honest and humble naturally...

She wasn't  sure of what was going in her..Added , she wasn't ready to trouble her father as well ...

Hence ,

 she mumbled.." Nothing.. What 's it Pitah ji ?"

He laughed a bit louder that echoed sarcastic...

" Suman.. you can't say lies. When did you learn ?"

  She was  quiet...

" Beta.. I know you.. What is it bothering you? I have never seen you sleeping until sunrise.. There must be  something that troubles you much.. " 

She dropped her hands and nodded in surrender...

" Pitah ji... You are who you are..I can't pretend in-front of you.. "