▪️Bhanu ▪️

Things were seemed to be casual in Aaranya

      Things were seemed to be casual in Aaranya .  But , Shravan knew,  it was not ..

He had numerous  works to be done for the impending war though it wasn't declared directly.

Along  , a  formal wedding proposal was sent to Mt. Meru , seeking
Suman' s hand for Shravan - the Satpati..

Satpati ' s wedding at Aaranya  used to be a grand festival..  It was the  only moment where the leaders of every clan met at SriParvat..  The occasion would long last for a week with  meat , music and wine in abundance.

Shravan decided not to publicize the wedding to every length and breadth of the Aaranya  except the clan leaders.. He thought that his marriage news shouldn't invite the battle soon..

He wanted to meet all the clan leaders in SriParvat with the pretext of his wedding which would enable him to draw warfare plan effectively...

Shravan's mind equally restless between his wedding plans and war preparation..

He had to travel a long as  part of his wedding plan..

Every day , MahaVeer and Shravan had to meet people at different places of Aaranya announcing the Satpati' s wedding . It was like a wedding invitation ,  informing about shravan's  wedding to every people of Aaranya..

Though Shravan invited Ranjith to accompany him , he refused as Shravan should feel free to travel..

Ranjith was left alone at SriParvat .. He used to walk around the jungle and spent time in practicing the techniques of battling whenever Shravan was on travel..

In one such moment , Ranjith was happened to see the children practicing sword fight quiet a few distance away from SriParvat..

Amazed with their skills and discipline , he wished to meet their trainer.

He could see the trainer amidst the children , instructing the techniques.

He walked past the dence trees to reach the flat land,  intriguing to meet the teacher..

" Children.. this is not the warfare , it's our lifestyle.. Let your practice harmonize your mind , body and soul.."

Insisting the kids to be perfect , the teacher invited an adolescent girl to duel with...

As the girl checked the long  sword  , the teacher stretched out the scimitar .