▪️The clue ▪️

Secret of Aaranya!!!

The young man' s eyes open wide to hear  Sundara Sen..

If I ever let out the secret of Aaranya , Shravan ' s men will behead me!! Sundara Sen will kill me if I keep quiet..

He understood well that he was double barrelled..  He could only pray the Gods he knew since his  existence..

He wiped out the blood drop that gathered above the eye brow..

" your Majesty..! I knew nothing.. if I ever know anything about Aaranya why would I shed my blood like this..let me go..I request you"

The young man pleaded the prince..

" You don't know anything..?!? Then , I must punish my soldiers to bring a wrong person to me.. am I right ?"

Sundara Sen spoke with  caramelised tone , smiling sarcastic..

The prisoner sensed the hidden hatred when the prince moved closer to him.. His dried throat grew into lumps which let him to gulp repeatedly..

Sundara Sen stood facing him .. He stared  at the young man  for few moments asif he was about to mount an attack.

" Taraka... Don't you even try your intelligence against me.. Do you think I am a fool. ?! Getting at least one clue about Aaranya is my everyday affair nowadays.."

He knew my name !!!

Taraka drew back startled ..

Sundara Sen' s vengeful eyes swore that Taraka would die a dreadful death..

" I am no use of your ideas your Majesty!!"

Taraka repeated ...

Sundara sen howled infuriated..

" Aaaaa... "

The guards watched them from a distance , torn between fear and pity..

" Taraka... You have time until the dusk. You have to spill the bean out.  Or else..."

Sundara Sen stopped yelling and turned to the guards.." provide him with food and water .."

As the guards sighed in relief , Sundara Sen walked to the exit door with Vallavan.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

  In SriParvat ...

Vela was so touched by Nethra ' s gesture..Infact , he  badly wanted to be with her. Then to , his guilt rose high than love. Hence , he thought to start his marriage life only then Shravan accepts their marriage..