▪️ Harbour ▪️

The harbour guards wondered to see a man running towards them , shouting something

" Help... Help....!!"

Taraka's high pitched tone made Vallavan to turn to the entrance..  He was supervising the men at the second gate.. The voice seemed to be familiar..

Taraka?!

Infuriated , His face turned red ... His fists curled up to beat him to death..

He  fastened his walk to the entrance..

By the time , the guards raised their spears at Taraka as it was an order that  the trespassers should be killed at once without any queries..

" Stop.. catch him "

Vallavan ' s order made the guards to act quick..  They were readily ran to catch him. Before they reach Taraka  , he fainted and fell on the ground unconscious...

Vallavan arrived at the scene and sat near Taraka..

Taraka was weak and his wounds were fresh.. He looked dirty and disheveled.. His body was trembling and lips were parched asif he had zero  water since few hours..

Stone hearted Vallavan felt pity for him..  He gestured the guards to take him inside the harbour..

The guards left Taraka in a chamber and the Raja vaidya (Royal  doctor) was called to assess him.

Vallavan didn't leave Taraka' s side as he had a bitter  experience .. He had sent the message to Sundara to reach the seaport quickly..

  Taraka was treated for his wounds and slowly he woke up.. It was exactly the time when Sundara reached the chamber..

The moment Taraka saw Sundara , he fell on his feet and cried to save him..

Sundara didn't expect him crying and he told Vallavan to handle him..

Vallavan made Taraka to get up from Sundara ' s feet..

" Prabhu... You spared my life with generosity.. I knew well that no one at Aaranya will accept me. Then to , I thought to live at the villages of Aaranya' s foothills.. when I walked through the street  , somebody followed me.. you won't believe me .. They were trying to kill me.. please help me.. your majesty.!! Only you can help me to live..."

Sundara and Vallavan exchanged their views...

Taraka didn't let them to think... He continued to plead with sob...