▪️Charisma▪️

They say,  two hearts stuck with love often forgets the time and tide

The case in Mount Meru was different...

Shravan was casted spell with the elegancy of his lady .Whereas ,  Danand  was dump struck  to witness his  pretty daughter...

    Beyond these two , Suman  was astounded  to see Shravan as  Satpati  - the one she was marvelled at , the one she had  worshiped as an idol since her young age...

  The Mukya Prathanis  of Aaranya and Mount Meru were discussing unaware of the trio's  reverie... When , Shravan wasn't responding to the queries , MahaVeer called his name aloud..

           " Shravan....?!"

To his call  , the trio nudged out of the spell...

" Ikkum.mmm..."

      Shravan deliberately cleared his throat as he was not aware of the discussions that went through until then...

  Ranjit had fathomed the situation..  He thought to cope up with the scene..

" Why don't we discuss the scenarios later... ? I mean... We didn't get introduced properly!?"

He hesitantly looked  around, finally  fixing his eyes at Suman...

" That's better" Danand stated , laughing out loud....

He stood up ... Beaming his head high , he took the side of Suman...

" Shravan... Meet my daughter... Suman.. I have nothing to say about her than a single line.. she is the beauty and  the beast... I would proudly say that no men in Aaranya would equal her sword fight..."

     As he was continuing  , Shravan didn't take his eyes off her...

" You won't believe Shravan... Once she won the fight against me...  If I say she is not less than a man it would be little for her deeds..."

He laughed as though he stated a joke...

MahaVeer didn't like Danand' s propaganda and showed  a disapproval in his face...

Suman was starring at the ground as she was in a state to die out of embarrass... Of course ,she was worth of Danand 's words... But , this time she didn't want her father to continue rather she wanted to disappear amongst the deep woods..

  A father would never leave a chance to advertise his child's performances... Danand was not an exception... He took the opportunity to hype his daughter ' s courage...

   But , he was one step ahead...

" Shravan , I would bet , if you choose to duel with her , you may lose it  ....."

He was certainly beyond the limit that made the gathering to murmur their objection...

MahaVeer ' s torso turned stiff and his eyes were deadly like daggers...