▪️Samarandha ▪️

Suman understood her mistake lately when she couldn't retrieve anymore...

The initial move was Suman's ..Shravan let her to dominate in the beginning.. He encountered her each blows with much ease , caramelized with his smile...

    Shravan was intrigued with her moves .. More than that ,  the way she carried herself with the traditional attire in the sword fight was a kind of eye candy for him...

   He didn't strike violent rather , he just reciprocated her swings... The duel went on for long time , as shravan didn't attempt to change the course - defending than striking...

Suman was a kind of kid infront of his true sense of duelling... But , he played it carefully not to hurt her in anyway...

    She was nevertheless tired as time went on.. They both were equally strong and good at sword fight..

The crowd at one point understood that the fight was not a mere fight as the opponent was just playing the modest... And , their enthusiasm was  replaced with sarcasm fathoming Shravan's Samarandha - love blindness...

At times , shravan would strike and Suman would block where the crowd would cheer...  It had been a nalika ( a period of 24 minutes) since the fight had begun.. They both were at the same level of energy.. shravan wanted to know how far she could withstand the conflict..

She was fierce and her wish  to defeat shravan was evident in her eyes.. Shravan' s not so serious fight challenged her ego quiet well , where she decided to go intense with the fight..

    She took a deep breath and raised her sword to bang heavy , gathering all her energy..

It was much expected by Shravan and he moved away a bit that made the effort  vain..

In the process , her hair that tied up together curled down fully.. The wavy lustrous hair was flowing until her hip...

There was no time for her  to mind the hair and she didn't bother to tie it even...

She was ready for the next blow , stepping aside watchful...

Unexpected , Shravan moved quick to her and placed the sword at her neck .. Before that she blocked it and was about to push it away...

In a wink , he grasped her waist ... She struggled to set her free from his hold..

" Leave me I said..." She muttered under breath , widening her eyes in rage..

" Suman... The way your hair flows reminds me of a peacock dancing gracefully..  I can't concentrate on fight ... Tie your hair now..   consider this as my  request..."

He whispered softly where no one could hear it..

  She smiled wryly...   Pushing him back , she told ..." I won't..."