▪️ Blossom ▪️

When Shravan spoke  about the infertile tree , Suman really was surprised

Infertile tree ?!

Yes , that's how the people of Mt.Meru called the tree which had never been blossomed at least once until then...

The reasons for Suman 's surprise were obvious.. Firstly ,how did Shravan guess that the tree wasn't bloomed at all.. Again , his assurance of something magic that was going to happen the very next day arose her eagerness..

She ran to the lotus pond just then ,   to check any visible clues.. There should be  off springs of buds in the tree  if they had to flower the next day..

But , she wondered  to know that the tree was the same old  bundle of  leafy  green.

As long as she had the confusion ruling her mind , she wouldn't catch up a wink.. She thought to share  Shravan' s words with her friends to get some peace of mind..

Then to ,

She dropped the idea  as they would mock her stating - love sickness..

It's better to wait than to go through their embarrassing comments.. 

She spent her night sleepless .. she had hard time to assume the next day..

When it was dawn the time she waited for  , sleep occupied her merciless...!!

" Suman...get up.. you're late"

Mathi ' s call broke Suman' s deep sleep..

She clenched her eyes to the gleaming sun ray..

" Did I sleep too long..?!"

Rolling the blankets away , she sat up ..

" Hurry up Suman.. we have to go to the lotus pond.."

Lotus pond ??! What do I here now?!

Suman jumped out of the bed and held her shoulders ..

" Mathi.. what had happened to the tree ?!"

She asked intrigued..

Mathi didn't answer but shrunk her brows..

" I didn't tell anything about the tree.. how do you know that ...."

Suman lost her patience and strode to complete her chores. Dressed up quickly , she ran towards the lotus pond as quick as the wind ..