20- thank you, for thinking of me

Katsuki wanted to feel sorry for his twin, he really did. But this was testing his nerves, a skill M/n had mastered since birth.

As the blond calmly gripped the sides of his Switch while attempting to catch a fresh water gobi, he jolted at the lyrics being screeched next door at the top of their lungs.

"EvErYbOdy WaNnA StEaL mY gIrL
EvErYbOdY WaNnA tAKe HeR hEaRt AwAy-"

The mini avatar shook it's blond head dissapointedly and clutched the bottom of its skull t-shirt, fishing rod drooping at the failure. "Right," he grit his teeth and threw the Switch onto the blanket at the end of his bed, "that's it."

"CoUpLe BiLlIoN iN tHe WhOlE wIdE wOrld-" M/n's angelic singing was cut off by his bedroom door being blown off at the hinges. He was wearing a vest and boxers, a towel wrapped and piled atop his head. "- What the hell?!" He went to cover his chest, only to remember he was wearing clothes.

"Turn it off." Katsuki seethed, shoulders heaving up and down as he held back an explosion.

"What? No." M/n danced over to his radio and turned the volume up.

"Turn. That. Shit. Down."

"No way, you fuckin tumbleweed."

"Eat those words, filthy bitch."

"Fuck you. Arrrghh!" The two tackled the radio at the same time after eyeing it up. Even with M/n's arm in a cast the boys rolled and thrashed around on the floor, Katsuki suddenly gaining the high ground as he held the booming machine horizontally away from M/n's grasp.

The unexpected voice of their English teacher cut off the futile scrambling; "And that was Steal My Girl by 1-D, requested by a hardcore fan, Bakugou M/n. Thanks for the request big tuna, me and you need to have a chat about your taste in boybands."

M/n rolled his eyes and huffed as Katsuki successfully switched off the radio. Lying on the floor side by side, the brothers caught their breath and looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

くコ:彡

Katsuki was now playing his game at the end of M/n's bed as his twin released his head from the confines of the towel and began gently rifling through his hair with yellow glowing fingers.

Sighing, Katsuki saved his game and set the console down. He watched M/n glaring into his full-length mirror with stitched eyebrows, focusing on not burning his hair off.
It made Katsuki's mouth twitch upward, everyday M/n was improving in trying to control his quirk.

"What're you smirking at, ugly? M/n said while still concentrated on his strained reflection.

"You with your shitty busted arm refusing to use a hair dryer like a normal person." Katsuki responded, crossing his arms and glancing away.

"Says the one who explodes his hair to look even more like a sea urchin." The older twin muttered, combing his semi-dry hair. "Oof." His face was met with the slamming force of a pillow.

They continued in silence until M/n straightened up, cracking his spine in the process, after noticing the pleasant noises of his brother's game had stopped. "Yo," he faked sniffing the air, "smell's like updog."

"What's up-" Katsuki stopped himself before falling into a trap, "no, not today you fucker, you've been trying that for years."

"No!" M/n yelled with a smile, wiping away invisible tears, "and everytime I get so close to hearing it!"

"Not happening. Ever."

"One day you'll eat those words, filthy bitch." M/n snickered as Katsuki too had to let out a laugh at the insult being thrown back. "But, uh, do you need to talk about something?" He asked seriously while pulling on some gym shorts.