Extra Chapter

Dani's POV

Okay just to make sure I'm not missing anything. I get kidnapped into a questionably designed house with a weird southern maid who is kind of attractive not gonna lie. Then, I have to live with these insane rules and even more insane dress code. I'm given a time limit when it comes to talking to my dad. But overall, do you hear me complaining? No, because- to quote Disney's second greatest musical- we're all in this together. That being said, I am five seconds from bailing and leaving everyone behind. I've spent the past two minutes in the study staring daggers into the human form of diarrhea.

"Are you just going to stare at me or are we going to work?" The six foot dookie speaks. I groan internally. Julie was supposed to be here. It was the only piece of hope I clung to that this thing was going to be bearable. She's in her room using up her last minutes to speak with her family. Is it bad that a part of me wants those minutes to end quick?

The dookie sighs and picks up a random book. I grab it from him and place it back where it was. "Are you dumb?" I question him. I don't really need to know the answer because I know he is.

"What? Do you plan on just staring at me this whole time?" He raises an eyebrow. Why are men so slow?

"There's clearly a kind of system to the way these are arranged. Before we start reading the books we need to figure it out."

He stares at me for a few seconds then nods. "Ok so what's the plan?"

"I'll start from the bottom row, and you deal with the top one. Right now let's just skim the books to get an idea what they're about." I sigh. Talking to Ribera is as exhausting as it can get. "But you need to make sure that we place the books in the exact same spot we took them from."

He stares at me in silence.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I just never thought you were capable of forming a coherent sentence without insulting me."

"Yeah well don't get used to it."

He smirks "Wouldn't dream of it."

I roll my eyes at him and move to the bottom row. I grab my first book. God this is not going to be easy.

Lilith's POV

I'm currently in the bathroom with not one, not two, but three flashlights shoved under my boob. I tried my best to explain my plan to Haniel without actually explaining it. He then turns to leave the bathroom when I grab his arm. Oh no honey we're not done here. I gesture for him to sit on the toilet. He crosses his brows then takes a seat. I grab a razor and shaving cream. His eyes widen and he starts shaking his head. I nod because we need to make this believable. The cameras are going to be on us as soon as we leave the bathroom. If Haniel leaves that door with an unshaven beard. whoever is watching will get suspicious.

I grab a towel and place it around his neck. I squirt some shaving cream into my hand then try to rub it on his chin when he starts moving his head away from me. I give him a warning look. Noah is waiting outside, and it's not going to take long before he runs to Julie to tell her about Haniel and I's 'bathroom rendezvous.'

I grab his neck and force him still. I plaster the shaving cream all over his chin and cheeks. I've never shaved a beard before. Is it the same as shaving my legs or my-

"Ow!" Haniel touches the part of his chin that I ran the razor through. Guess there's no future for me as a barber. "Sorry" I wince. I hold up his face and try to be more gentle. I don't want the guy to bleed out on me. I'm almost done when a thought pops in my head. Why am I shaving it for him? He could've shaved it himself and just pretended that I did it. My excuse is that he wouldn't have done it. But this feels weirdly intimate. I look up at Haniel and notice him staring straight at me. The smell of aftershave suits him. Although the stubble made him look older, he looks better without the facial hair. I now notice that I'm done shaving his beard and I'm just blatantly staring at him and sniffing him. I wonder if he notices. But his eyes are no longer on mine. They're looking at my lips. Is there something on my lips? I don't think there is. I'm pretty sure I'm imagining this. Then why is he leaning closer? There's only one thing to do here.

"All done!" I squeak then rush over to the sink. Did my voice just crack? What the hell? I wash my hands. Are you supposed to wash your hands after shaving a beard? Haniel clears his throat and I look up at his reflection. When'd he get up? Why is he standing behind me?

"Can I?" He gestures to the sink. Oh right he needs to wash his face or something. I step aside and wait for him. Was he about to kiss me? I'm pretty sure I imagined it. I pick up the shaving cream bottle and examine its ingredients. Does this cause hallucinations?

Haniel goes to grab some toilet paper for his cut. "Use the towel" I tell him. I really need that towel. He raises a questioning brow but complies.

I open the bathroom door and look back at him "Let's go Bonnie."

Author's Note

I'm baaaack!! God I've missed this. I have two more tests I need to schedule for my uni courses but for now I'm taking a break. I'll be indulging in writing more and more chapters.

This is just an extra chapter to announce my return. What'd you think of Dani's POV? Should I do more of those? I probably will but not as often as the main chapters.

To clarify this is timed before Lilith heads to the rooftop which is where the last chapter ends with a cliffhanger...

Again, I'm so glad to be back!!

Till I write and you read again...