Phone 1

I wake up to a loud screeching noise. God it making my ears explode. I attempt to get up but there's something heavy on top of me. Or someone to be exact. When I finally free my hand, I try nudging him. "Ayo." I start slapping his cheek lightly. "Excuse me." How could he not wake up from the noise? "Haniel!" I almost thought he was dead until he shifts a little. I squeeze his nose until he starts coughing. He's still half asleep but his eyes were locked on mine .

"Do you mind?"

"What's that noise?" He still didn't move.

"Maybe if I could actually move, we'd find out." I prompt.

"Someone's not a morning person," he sighs as he moves off of me. Alexa play no air by Jordan Sparks.

I sit up straight. "Yeah it's probably the lack of oxygen."

"My head isn't that heavy." He's right but it was still on my boobs.

"Whatever." I get up looking for the source of the noise. It wasn't the clock. Where the hell was it coming from?

"Good morning Lilith and Haniel." The ceiling speaks. Of fucking course.

" God it's 6 in the morning." I groan.

"The early bird gets the worm." It replied. "The rest of the members are sleeping but since you are the leader and Haniel is your companion, you both are obligated to wake up earlier than the rest." Yay me.

I head to the bathroom and when I get out, I bump into Haniel.

"I really need to pee." He says with absolutely no emotion, but his eyes showed a hint of panic.

I let out a small laugh as he rushes into the bathroom. I  consider waiting for him but decide not to. I put on a sports bra and some shorts because I wanted to exercise. I remember finding a little indoor gym when I was exploring the house for a midnight snack. I grab a water bottle from the kitchen before going. I used to teach kids boxing part time. Having the authority to punch little kids was the highlight of my day.

I grab some bands. After warming up, I go straight to the punching bag. It feels good to let out some of the pent up fuel. Keeping up this nonchalant attitude was easy because I had kickboxing to vent out to. Focused on my kicks,  I didn't hear Haniel walk in.

" Remind me not to get on your bad side."

I stop mid-swing, almost falling on my ass. "Huh?" I breathed out. My heart beat and breathing was too loud for me to hear anything else. He stares at me for a while before walking towards me.

"You box?" I ask him.

He almost chuckles, "you could say that." He stretches and started lifting some weights. There was no music so all you could hear was me punching and him groaning. Didn't mind the latter. Finally done, I head to the shower then change. By the time I get out, I spot Haniel on the floor out of breath.

"We really need to work on a bathroom schedule," he sighs before going into the bathroom. I go downstairs, expecting to see Rye but there's no one. I don't feel like cooking my own breakfast. Cereal it is. I decide against milk because I'm lactose intolerant and don't want to spend the whole day in the bathroom. I pour some cocoa puffs into a bowl and hear him walk in. When I head to leave, his hand stops me.

"No milk ?" he stares at my bowl.

"Nope." And for the first time, his eyes show true distress.

"Am I interrupting something?" Ribera. He's leaning against the frame with his hands crossed and brows raised. Haniel lets go of my arm and goes on with his breakfast.