5

Kaizel

Kaizel was bored, so damn fucking bored.

He laid sprawled over the velvet seat of their carriage, his left leg propped up in a sloppy position. As the prince of the Heavens and the next in line to the throne alongside his brother, it was unbecoming of him to be splayed like this, appearing casual, maybe even rude, in front of the common folk that surrounded their vehicle.

His eyes darted to the side and he met the gaze of a couple of fairies. The girls squealed, waving at him, desperate for his attention. They jumped over one another, pushing and jostling just to get to the front of the crowd. His eyes moved over them, a quick swipe through the sea of faces. Some pretended to act coy, aloof even, looking away from his gaze.

In their books, maybe they were acting different, special perhaps, but as a member of the rich and the famous, Kaizel had seen every single trick in the damn book. He knew exactly what they all wanted. They wanted him to notice them, wanted him interested so that they could sink their teeth into his wealth and fame. Kaizel rolled his eyes, pressing his forked tongue between his lips, letting a huff of annoyance escape his mouth as his eyes flickered back up to the darkened sky.

He didn't want to see those girls. They were fans of his for all the wrong reasons. They were people who acted like this not because of things he did, but because of his name and his future title. They were like parasites, eager to latch onto his skin and use him for their own devices, like poisoned apples that would kill him with one bite.

Disgust filled him at that thought and Kaizel growled under his breath, keeping his eyes trained on the sky, praying that they would leave soon. Technically, it was his fault for throwing the windows wide open and flinging the curtains back, giving the crowd the perfect view of his ugly, perhaps even, sexual position. Their vehicle did, come prepared with privacy films and light-blocking curtains to protect him from their gaze.

But, Kaizel was a sky dragon and as a sky dragon, he enjoyed the feeling of the wind in his hair. He rolled down the windows because he wanted to smell the scent of fresh mountain air and taste the scent of rain. It was subpar to transforming into his dragon form and flying in the sky, but he would have to make do.

Plus, Kaizel didn't give a shit whether the spirits thought of him as improper. He didn't give a shit if his lazy ass appeared on the news of every country in each realm. He didn't care if they had the perfect view of both of his enormous cocks plastered tightly against the light grey sweatpants he had donned on.

He spread his legs out into an even sloppier position, propping one leg over the backrest. He shifted about, adjusting his package to increase air circulation. For him, it was much more comfortable to be seated like this, without his two cocks pressed to both sides of his hot thighs, melting steadily in the heat of the carriage.

Having one cock resulted in enough ball sweat and sticking skin.

Two cocks?

Now that was an even bigger problem.

Not that he hated having two penises. Kaizel grinned at the thought. He was fucking proud of it. He was well-known in the Spirit Realm and in the Heavens to be a beast in the bed. He could do anal and vaginal sex at the same time, and even if it wasn't their thing it could act as an additional stimulant.

What was there not to like?

Kaizel was proud of his cocks.

It was great. It was fun. Hilarious even. Kaizel bit back a smirk as he propped his hands behind his head. As a kid, he and Keegan used to love swinging their junks around like a damn windmill as they peed. It drove their mother absolutely crazy. It was her fault anyway, that they turned out like this. She was a snake god after all, a Naga, and male snakes were known to have two cocks instead of one.