7

A/N: Warning I hate this chapter because it shows how the boys can't take no for an answer which is not how we should be. NO MEANS NO. YES MEANS YES. In the real world, please ditch this boy and send him to the police.

She stood watching him with wide, watery eyes, kind of like those tapioca pearls that Keegan liked with his milk tea. Those translucent juicy spheres of brown that seemed to glitter and shimmer, wet with liquid. Thick lashes framed those pretty eyes, and she had a deep single eyelid on one eye and a monolid on the other, an unsymmetrical combination that somehow Kaizel found...Cute.

Kaizel dropped the prostitute on the table, pulling out of her and his cocks slapped against his inner thighs. He watched with an odd sort of rapt satisfaction as the girl's jaw dropped open. Her plump, red rosebud lips forming a soft 'o'.

Oh yes.

Kaizel's lips twitched, and something within him stirred, drawing blood to his cocks. He shifted his weight, moving a little, and he watched with great amusement and pleasure as her pretty little eyes followed the swing of his dicks. Somehow, that excited him. It awakened some part of him that burned with an inner heat, lighting up the nerves in his body.

Kaizel didn't know how or why.

Her eyes flickered back up to his, and he watched as she flushed. Her skin blossomed into the prettiest of pink, the colour of salmon, peach and pussy. Things that Kaizel liked. Things that Kaizel ate. The shade travelled over her skin, dusting her cheeks and spreading to her ears, reddening at the tips.

Holy fuck. He wanted to eat her all up. This sweet little peach of a girl. He grinned, his eyes travelled to the white robe that swathed her body, concealing her curves. He wanted to rip it apart just to see what she had under there.

Mmm...Would her pussy be the same shade of pink? How about her nipples? What about her clit? He would love to partake in them, lick them all with his forked snake tongue. He inhaled deeply, enjoying the way her arousal was steadily unfurling around her oozing out into a more matured, almost sweeter, alcoholic sort of scent―

"What do we have here?" His brother was behind her in a blink of an eye and Kaizel watched as she turned over, startled, looking like an adorable little rabbit shivering under his gaze. Her scent changed, it was now tinged with something sour. The scent of her fear was like a sharp slap of salted lemon mint in his raspberry sorbet.

He didn't like that smell on her.

Kaizel stepped up to them, slipping on a robe to conceal his nudity as he leaned against the wall beside her, caging her between them. Up close, the scent of her arousal was thicker, stronger and Kaizel almost went fucking crazy.

He wanted to press his nose at the nape of her neck and inhale her scent. He wanted to part her legs and find out whether she smelled stronger there. He wanted to dig his nose into her folds and inhale deeply. He wanted to taste her juices on his tongue.

He swallowed thickly, clearing his throat as a wicked grin flickered over his lips. Maybe, things at Altair and Vega could be more interesting than he thought. Maybe, he could spend his seven days fucking this pretty little thing before his soul bond matured and blossomed, before he found his soulmate.

"You were spying on me," he purred and her brown eyes moved to his, trembling a little as she stared back. It was strange that she dared to look into his eyes, it was unlike the other servers that had greeted him in the hallway. His eyes darted to her tag, reading her name.

EDEN (Human)

A human. He hummed softly at the thought. A worker. A pleasure girl perhaps? Or maybe...A server. A simple cleaner. It didn't matter anyway, Kaizel would be able to convince her to drop her pants. He had done it so many times after all.