9

Eden

Eden stumbled about in the darkness, her heart racing in her chest.

Holy fucking shit. She just kicked a god in the balls!

She blanched at the thought, her face going pale as she rubbed her palms together. She had essentially broken every damn rule there was in Ukiyo. Every fucking damn rule. She went green, nausea churning deep in her belly.

She looked at a god; she talked to the god, and she touched a god. She did all that while unsupervised by her superiors, as she trespassed the upper levels of Ukiyo, right after consuming food meant for the guests. She didn't even know that it was possible to break so many rules in 30 minutes, but everything had happened so quickly and now Eden was left to wallow in the consequences.

She winced, rubbing her arm at the memory of her high kick to the god's balls. Her knee had collided with his hard, fleshy and highly exposed male appendage. Was she fucking crazy? Maybe. She licked her lips, pressing herself to the wall to cool her heated cheeks.

The gods.

They had been gorgeous, so gorgeous that she had melted into a heap of lust. Even now, her body shivered and trembled with the memory of her desire for them. The heat that they had kindled within her quivering frame remained flickering deep within her core, filling her with dark, wanton need.

She had been pressed to the wall, sandwiched in between their muscular bodies and enveloped in their amazing scent of winter snow and summer rain. She flushed, her cheeks burning brighter at the memory of how close they had been.

It had taken her almost everything to keep her face blank and neutral. And it had been almost impossible to hide the quiver that danced up her skin whenever they got too close. That and the drip of her need that soaked her panties.

She flushed at the memory of her fire god and how he had leaned in closer to her. His pupils dilating in the light as he murmured out the words, I can smell your need for me. She faltered, her mouth going dry as her mind continued in its quest to make her even more aroused by their memory. I came because of your scent.

She blushed, pressing a shaking hand to her cheeks. They had openly declared their attraction to her, murmuring naughty, filthy things as they spoke. The two of them had wanted her to join them in a threesome, one that promised too much pleasure—pleasure that she was sure she couldn't handle.

She swallowed nervously, her mind replaying the image of his two cocks dribbling with beads of his semen. His twin brother would no doubt have the same anatomy. Four cocks. What would she have done with four cocks? What would they do to her to satisfy their needs?

Maybe, she should have just taken their offer to—She shook her head desperately, pressing a hand to her lips. No, no. Her expression went grim. Those gods had been assholes. They had tried to buy her virginity like a prostitute. While she had nothing against the pleasure girls, her body was not for sale. She wasn't that desperate for cash, and Eden wanted her first time to be with the man she loved, or at least her soulmate. She bit her lips at the thought. Some part of her still clung on to the hope that she had a soulmate, and she wanted to save herself for him.

Giving up her virginity like that would be a form of surrender for Eden. A white flag raised to Fate to declare that she was off the market for soulmates. So no. No man, god or not, should be allowed to take that from her as they pleased.

Plus, the gods reminded her of the jerks in the Human Realm, the assholes in the dingy nightclubs that smelled like ash and smoke. The slimy bastards that raped drunk girls and slipped their hands into skirts in an attempt to fondle skin.