32

Kaizel

He didn't want to wake up from this never-ending dream.

The dream where his beloved laid in his arms, seeking his warmth as she nuzzled her nose into his neck. His cock remained sliding against her sweet warmth, half-hard and throbbing with his pleasure. Her honeyed scent danced in his nose, clouding his mind. Even now her pretty pink pussy was fluttering against the surface of his cock, drenching it with her slick want and coaxing the blood into his thick male appendage.

He wouldn't have known that she was his if he hadn't touched her then. But the moment he did, he knew. He knew she was his soulmate.

He licked his lips, his eyes combing over her sweet face. The gentle peach skin, the dark hair that spilt over the pillows, curling like obsidian fluid on beds of white snow. The puffy pink nipples, and the gentle smile on her lips. Her breasts were a few shades lighter than the rest of her, while the rest of her body had seen the touch of the sun.

His mouth flooded with want at the thought of cupping those sweet globes and tasting the tips of heavenly mounds. He wanted to touch them, touch them and feel them, rub the soft softened nipples until they grew rock hard. And his mind drifted, relishing in the memory. The memory of her pussy fluttering against his cock as he thrust into her warm, wet and slippery cunt. The memory of her face scrunched up in her sweet, sweet pleasure as he spurted thick ropes of his seed deep into her belly.

Seed that would never grow root within her unless he consumed those damn soul flowers. Seed that would never blossom into children that made her belly swell with motherhood. Their children would have her eyes. Eyes that he would never get to see again because of stupid decisions that would later make everything so much harder.

And the pain blossomed in his chest, splintering his soul and softening his swollen cocks. Fuck. It was too early to think about the hundreds and thousands of mistakes he had made when it came to his soulmate. But the torture would never leave his head for the rest of his life.

Kaizel brushed his fingers over her face, rubbing his thumb on the stone that was glued to her skin. It was a reminder of everything at stake. A representation of the choices he could make, choices that he was afraid of making.

How could he choose? How could he when the days here with her were his happiest ones? But he had to choose for her. Choices that he and his brother could not decide on. Sometimes they were selfish, sometimes they wanted more. It didn't matter, his opinions, because the goal was to protect her no matter what it took.

Kaizel bit back a snort. He couldn't believe what he had become. He was once the god that fucked around and treated women like toys. He believed himself to be above soulmates, but now he wondered why he had once thought that a soulmate was a burden, a chain to his life. No, his friends weren't avoiding their meetings and games because of a demanding soulmate.

They avoided Kaizel because they wanted, no, needed their soulmate. They were like dogs panting after a bone. Kaizel too had mellowed out with her presence, his heart aching at her pain. It made his pleasure secondary to his mind and he no longer wanted to take from her like the selfish bastard prince he was. Because he knew if he acted in his selfish ways, he would never win her heart.

It was difficult to explain.

The fire. The soul fire that burned, tugged and pulled. The soul fire that made other pleasure unfulfilling, made his mind mad with insanity. The soul fire that he was now acquainted with after tasting her cum on his lips and the bitter poison of fire spiders on his tongue. The soul fire that his brother feared, and now he too feared.

The fire that she seemed to have too.

Eden seemed to be able to smell his sadness, just as he could with her, because she stirred, her body twisting such that her soft flesh brushed against his weeping cocks. He stiffened, biting his lips as he watched her features change. Her cute brows furrowing in confusion, lost in her haze of sleep before a soft gasp danced from her pretty lips.