19

She pinked when the words spilt forth. Curse her curiosity! Even if she didn't want it, her mind remained toying with the idea of accepting their offer. It wondered if things would have been different for her if she had accepted their threesome. She might not be facing the endless pranks that they sent her way, and it would have been interesting. Too interesting.

Kaizel thrusting his thick rosy cock into her ass and pussy, groaning as he tossed his head back, his skin dewy and wet with glistening sweat. Keegan kissing her, his hooked tongues wrapping around hers in a sensual dance as he fondled her breasts, tweaking the swollen nubs between his fingers. He moved them lower to her engorged clit, rubbing her dirty, sopping nub to completion. He took her mouth then, thrusting his cocks into her throat until she drooled and spluttered—

"Like our threesomes." Keegan agreed, his eyes darkening a notch, and now they weren't calm and peaceful waters but the raging storm out at sea. She'd poked a bad spot, like a feather to the side of a lion deep in slumber. And she didn't know if she regretted it. Eden gulped.

"We don't want girls to split us apart. We don't want a life of panting after one woman. We made a mistake, fucked up a prank." Kaizel stepped in to speak. "And our father sent us here as punishment and so we're stuck, bound by contract to eat those soul flowers and find our soulmate."

"Why can't you just escape?"

"That's the thing... We just can't. He placed a spell on us," Kaizel explained with a shrug. "We're bored, so we used you to entertain us. That thing in the time-stop? That was just us looking for another good hot fuck."

Eden didn't know why his words hurt her heart, although it did please her mind. See Eden? You were right! It told her. Seri was wrong! They may have an attraction to you, but nothing more. They're gods, after all. Gods stuck with gods. Gods were soulmates to gods. She didn't know why her chest burned at those words, a fire that scorched her insides.

"Having sexual intercourse with you just seemed to be a good idea since the prostitute was doing nothing for us," Keegan explained. "We didn't mean to come off as rude assholes, but we did because we weren't in our right mind. Then after that, we got angry at what you did."

"You made our days interesting, but it seemed like you took it the wrong way. You think we like you," Kaizel murmured. "The thing is we don't." His words were a stab of a rusting sword into her heart. It felt as if the roles were reversed. She should be the one to tell them that after they confessed to her, she should be the one cutting off their 'relationship'. Yet, why was she the one getting hurt?

"We're sorry," Keegan chimed in. "We came on too strong, like prepubescent boys with a bad crush."

"We promise not to disturb you again." Kaizel nodded. His brows were knotted together, his lips downturned with his apology. He would have looked sincere if the fire in his eyes weren't so...She couldn't quite describe it, but something in her guts warned her that they weren't telling her the whole truth.

"You...forgive me for kicking you in the balls?" She asked him warily, nibbling on her lips as she tried to read their facial expressions. But the twin gods gave away nothing, appearing honest in their apology. Was she reading too much into it? Were they actually apologising for everything they did? Did they actually feel nothing for her?

"Ah fuck it. You were just scared. It's fine." Kaizel shrugged as if it were no big deal. "I won't hold it against you for self-defence."

"You're sure..." Eden frowned. Were they actually serious? "So no more toothpaste spell or bugs in my pockets?"

"Nope, no more." Keegan nodded, humming softly in thought. "They were starting to bore us anyway. And redoing the spell every single time can be time consuming." He waved his fingers, creating snowflakes that danced in an imaginary wind.

"And you forgive me for everything I did?"

"Yup, I'm a fucking saint," Kaizel replied, looking a little disgruntled and sullen at his own words.

"So here, this is a gift," Keegan beseeched, holding the plate out towards her. "A peace offering. We'll stay out of your way from now on. We'll find another toy for our games."

"What are you thinking of, brother?"

"The troll from section 3, or maybe the werewolf from the lower levels."

She took the plate warily from Keegan as the twins chatted, talking to each other as if she weren't there. She held it in front of her as she inspected the food. She didn't exactly have good memories of food when it came to the twins. She furrowed her brows, glancing suspiciously at Kaizel. The guy met her gaze. And then he flourished his hands with a low groan.

"You still don't trust us, do you?" He sighed, looking irritated as he ran his fingers through his golden locks. His muscular arms flexed as he moved, and she couldn't help her eyes from travelling to his bulging biceps. "You can fucking toss it if you want. But you're going to regret it." His eyes bored into hers, as if he were daring her to throw away his gift.

Keegan made a low, sad sound in his throat, breaking her out of her staring competition with Kaizel. "I'm sure you rarely get to taste strawberries grown in the Heaven Realm. They're sweeter than the ones you find around here. It took us some time to look for them."

"If you don't want it. It's your fucking loss. I had to beg for it though, so if you want to toss it don't you fucking dare do it here," Kaizel growled, the rasp reverberating through the room.

"Just let her do whatever she wants. We've already done enough to her."

"Fine, fine."