Chapter 6 | The Date

"No! I'm not ready. We're still so young,"

"Yes but we're both responsible,"

"Donghyuck... I agree but we're still young," Mark said.

(congrats to the people who guessed donghyuck like how-)

"It doesn't matter! As long as you're here with me to support me," Donghyuck fought back.

"That still isn't the point! What are out parents going to say!"

"Why do our parents matter? It's our relationship not theirs," Donghyuck finished before storming out the door.

"Donghyuck wait!"

Donghyuck ran off to a nearby park as Mark chased behind him but Donghyuck was quicker. (let's just pretend I don't really know).

Donghyuck crashed into a man who looked down at Donghyuck, "Sorry!"

The elder man started seemed drunk and slapper Donghyuck in the face.

At that moment Mark had come and kicked the man, "DON'T TOUCH HIM!" he shouted. Mark was scary when angry.

"I-I'm sorry Mark," Donghyuck cried. He was scared.

"It's okay," Mark said while caressing Donghyuck's hair, thinking about what they argued about before. Maybe Donghyuck is right. Having a baby shouldn't be that bad right?

During the next couple days, NCT were finishing off their performances at concerts and award shows in Korea. Ten covered up by saying he was sick so his lines were passed to Doyoung because you can't sing when you're sick. By now everyone knew why Xiaojun was sitting on a chair now and it was trending that he was pregnant. He didn't get much hate for it though which was a good thing.

-

"Donghyuck?"

The younger hummed.

"Go on a date with me? Next week, yeah?" Mark started, "Don't worry that man is in jail now."

"Yeah, sure," Donghyuck replied.

1 Week Later

It was NCT's day off again today and Mark booked a nice hotel for the next 2 days for Donghyuck and himself. Before Donghyuck arrived at the hotel at 6pm Mark was there 1 hour before hand. He ordered spaghetti for dinner and set up the dining table nicely. He placed a white table cloth down and some plates with utensils, flowers, and wine on top of the rounded table. Mark then placed petals and sprayed the bedroom with perfume.

Once he was set up Donghyuck rang the bell. Mark opened the door and Donghyuck came inside. When he saw the dining room he gave Mark a big hug. While eating spaghetti they occasionally bit each side of the spaghetti and made their way closer to each other until they kissed.

Once the two had finished dinner they talked for a good 30 minutes Mark dragged Donghyuck by the arm into the room. He wanted tonight to be perfect. When they entered the room it started. They kissed but it was out of love and not lost. They got lost in each-other's eyes.

The kiss was deepened and Mark placed Donghyuck underneath him. Mark carried on to kiss him as he started taking off the youngers shirt. Mark bit on Donghyuck's skin which made the younger whimper submissively. The older left hickeys all over Donghyuck's belly and chest area so it wasn't seen by their manager, "I love you Hyuck. You ready?"

"Yes and I love you too."

The Next Day

NCT were now doing variety shows and interviews in Korea. Xiaojun found it hard to move around but he still came along. Ten and WinWin's bumps have gotten noticeably bigger too and Taeyong was starting to grow a little baby bump.

It was now night after a long day of recording at different shows. Hendery and Xiaojun were now cuddling in bed, "This belly is already uncomfortable enough and knowing it'll grow even bigger makes it worse," Xiaojun said, ranting to Hendery but he didn't really mind. He thought it was cute.

"Ahh. Sorry I know I'm ranting again," Xiaojun said.

"Baby look. You're perfect and you're doing nothing wrong. Pregnancy is hard and I understand that. I love you so much hmm?

"Mmm love you too Hendery. So much..."

1 Week Later

Donghyuck woke up to a rush of nausea coming over him. Mark came over and didn't say anything. He just rubbed the youngers back and back hugged him, "Shit. When it actually comes true is starts to feel more real. I-I kind of regret it. You were right Mark..."

"What did I tell you. I'll always be here for you. Having a baby is a scary experience but when it's over you'll have another addition to our family and you want that right?" Donghyuck nodded, "So that's what we're going to do. Be parents and stay positive."

-------------------------------

hello! i hope you're enjoying this book so far... haha.

i'll see you in another 4 days :))

QotD-

what is your favourite ship (that isn't an nct one)?

-------------------------------