Chapter 9 | About Time

(not the kdrama lmao^)

2 Weeks Later

Ten and WinWin were now both 5 ½ months pregnant and more fans were starting to create rumours about their bumps.

Today Ten and WinWin were going to hold a VLive together along with Johnny and Yuta to reveal the news.

An hour passed and now they were starting the VLive.

"Hello NCTzens!" WinWin said, "Today we would like to address a couple of things," WinWin continued, looking at Yuta who was sitting on his left.

"Uh yeah, right," Ten continued, "So recently there have been rumours about me and WinWin."

Comments rolled in. Most were defending the 2 which they were very grateful for.

"We ask to please not turn this into a bad thing but Ten and I are both expecting a little boy to our family."

"And also yes, JohnTen and YuWin is real," Yuta chuckled, seeing all the articles and photos about them.

Lots of comments were very supportive of the two.

WinWin and Ten both smoothened their big shirts where their bumps were. Johnny and Yuta caressing the bump while fans were wild.

"Ahh thank you for watching the live announcement, goodbye!" WinWin said before turning off the camera.

"Phew I'm glad fans are okay with it," Ten said.

"Yeah," WinWin responded.

By the next day their group was already trending as known to have '3 omegas' as well as the pregnancy announcements. This gained the more fans which made them more grateful.

1 Month Later

"Hendery I'm scared."

"Why, love?"

"I-I'm scared for giving birth," Xiaojun started, "Do you think I'm going to be able to do-do it?"

"Xiaojun. Look here," Xiaojun turned his head to face Hendery, "I put all my trust in you. I love you so much and I definitely believe you can do this, why? Because you're so strong."

"Thanks..." Xiaojun said.

"I'm feeling sleepy. It's always so uncomfortable. This baby is always kicking and making me need to pee," Xiaojun complained and sighed.

"Here," Hendery said, while massaging Xiaojun's back while calming the baby with a quiet rap.

Soon Xiaojun feel asleep in Hendery's arms as the younger stared at his beautiful face, "I'm so ready for you but please be nice to your mother," he says as he kisses Xiaojun's big bump.

When Xiaojun woke up this morning a wave of pain went over him, "Ahh. What the fu-,"

"Don't swear, it's bad for the child. What happened?"

"My tummy hurts," Xiaojun replied leaning over and groaning in pain.

"Did you water break?!!?"

"No, no. It isn't wet."

"Then what's wrong sweet heart?"

"I-I think it's just Braxton hicks," Xiaojun groaned again, "But if Braxton Hicks is this painful I don't think I can do it."

"What did I say last night," Hendery said while Xiaojun put his head down, "I believe in you and I know you can do this. We're so close to becoming parents and I'm so happy you are a part of my life."

Xiaojun just smiled and blushed before another wave of pain went over him. Xiaojun couldn't really move, well he could but it was just the pain was too much, so Hendery went down himself to get breakfast.

"Is Xiaojun okay?" WinWin asked as he realised Xiaojun hadn't come down with Hendery. The older was waddling down the stairs with the assistance of Yuta, his loving boyfriend.

"Yeah. He's just finding it hard to get to places with his big bump you know and he also has Braxton hicks," Hendery explained.

"Oh that must hurt," Ten replied, feeling sorry for the younger omega.

"Yeah... he was in quite a bit of pain earlier," Hendery said before grabbing some breakfast for his omega.

1 Week Later

Xiaojun was now 4 days over-due and in a lot of pain. The omega had to always go to the bathroom but he found it so hard to get around. Hendery was always with the elder.

Hendery was getting Xiaojun breakfast while the younger went to the bathroom when suddenly Xiaojun. At first Xiaojun thought it was nothing until a contraction came, "AHHHHHHHH. What the fork!"

Hendery's eyes opened as he ran up to their shared bedroom, seeing Xiaojun on the floor with a pool of clear liquid on the floor.

Xiaojun held his belly as he winced in pain. He looked up to Hendery with watery eyes, "I'm so scared."

"You can do it," Hendery said before carrying Xiaojun to the car.

...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i nearly forgot to post again-

hello! i feel like the chapters are getting worse as we progress haha. as in cringey. is it just me? i dont know...

QotD:

what is your favourite scent? 

mine is probably vanilla, lavender or rosewater ad lychee hehe c:

--

also i was thinking of writing 2 books im not sure. ill leave the idea in my head until i finish this book and the next book im thinking about writing (yes, i have a list of ideas)

1. a college mpreg au, NCT, ships

2. omegaverse (dont ask i like omegaverse still-) mpreg, Jaeyong --> Johnjae, NCT, possibly more ships 

this would be my first ever single ship focus book^

which would you read and which one do you like better?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧