Chapter 5 | Fever

2 Weeks Later

It was NCT's last performance today and they wanted to make it a good one. The only problem was Ten wasn't feeling very good today but he didn't want to worry or let down the other members.

He thought he had come down with a minor cold but he didn't know that these could be really bad for pregnancies and that he should've been resting.

Throughout the day Ten let out quiet sneezes and coughs but Johnny didn't seem to really notice and thought they were an allergy of some sort.

They were now on the stage in the very hot weather and after half way through the concert Ten was already feeling exhausted. Ten felt extra hot (NOT A HEAT LOL) and the whole place started to become dizzy but he ignored it again.

He didn't want to worry the other members. The fans shouts encouraged Ten to make it through the whole performance even if he accidently let out a cute sneeze or cough into the mic every now and then.

It was now the second last performance of the day and Ten was feeling very proud for making it this far except he only felt worse. His eyes were closing throughout the performance. He felt tired and extremely dizzy. When it came down to the chorus Ten felt too dizzy and tripped over, knocking his head on the ground.

All the members rushed over to him as the background music kept playing but no lyrics. The fans were all really worried. Johnny carried Ten towards the back of the stage where they called an ambulance. Once at the hospital Johnny was told to wait outside as they did numerous tests on the younger.

After an hour Johnny was told by the doctor, "The baby is fine and healthy except Ten just has a fever but it got dangerously worse while stressing and overworking himself too much. He should keep off his feet and performing for a week after he gets better,"

"Thank you sir," Johnny told the doctor before heading into Ten's room.

"Hey," Johnny started.

"Hello," Ten responded and sniffled.

"You know you shouldn't have done that. You should've told me you were sick so I could look after you. We were all so worried."

"Haha don't worry about me. The baby's fine at least," Ten said as he sneezed.

"Yeah but please don't stress or overwork yourself," Ten hummed in response.

"The doctor told me that you have a mild fever which got worse because you kept stressing and overworking yourself. You're on bed rest until a week after you fully recover,"

"But Johnny what about the performances in-"

"No baby you're not doing anything. I'm going to make sure you and the baby is healthy and nothing happens to you. We're going to fly back to Korea tomorrow and from that day on your resting."

"Fine," Ten groaned.

Suddenly Ten felt a weird sensation in his stomach until he realises what it is. He grabs Johnny's hand and put it on his bump.

"Woah that's amazing," Johnny said as he felt the baby's tiny kicks.

Ten giggled as he sneezed.

Meanwhile

At the apartment in America.

"I'm worried WinWin,"

"Why?"

"I don't want what happened to Ten to happen to you."

"I'm fine don't worry," WinWin looked at Yuta with promising eyes.

"I know but what if it happens later. What if I'm not there when you need me," Yuta ranted.

"Then stay with me forever," WinWin replied.

"Don't worry I will," Yuta responded, kissing his boyfriend on the forehead before cuddling.

...

Xiaojun and Hendery were in bed and Hendery was sleeping. Xiaojun couldn't sleep because his big bump made it very uncomfortable to sleep and he always had to pee in the middle of the night. The baby's kicks also weren't helping. At first Xiaojun thought the kicks were cute because they were soft but he's actually gotten sick of it as the baby got bigger, the harder it kicked which caused Xiaojun pain.

"Cmon sleep baby," Hendery mumbled to Xiaojun, embracing him.

"Okay," Xiaojun giggled a bit before laying in Hendery's arms, smelling his calming pheromones that helped the omega go to sleep.

2 Days Later

WinWin and Ten held hands as they were about to find out the gender of their baby. Ten had gotten fully better but still had a week of bed rest but this was an exception.

They each had their turn to find out the gender and when they were both finished they told each other their gender of their child, "3, 2, 1."

"Boy!"

"Boy!"

"Yayyyy!"

"Now we can have twin boys," WinWin giggled.

"Yesss!" Ten started, "We should get matching clothes when I get out of bed rest!"

"Omg great idea!" WinWin said excited as the alphas were talking to each other.

With that the 2 couples went home, very happy.

1 Week Later

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee. I really want a kid."

---------

can you guess who said this?

---------

ahhh im so grateful for all my readers i keep checking my book and getting notificatiosn every now and then, thank you so muchhhhhhh <333333

i'll see you again in 3-5 days :))

QotD-

what is your favourite type of au? e.g. vampire, school, crossdressing, omegaverse.

---------