Chapter 14 | Left Out

Ten said as he cooed and played with WinWin's cheeks as he pouted, "You're soo cute."

"No you're so cute. Look at you next to Johnny. You're literally the smallest baby cat," WinWin said.

"He's not wrong," Johnny said as he caressed Ten's hair.

Ten whimpered which sounded like a pur, "See?!?" WinWin said.

"Yah! I do not!" Ten said pouting.

"Whatever," WinWin said rolling his eye playfully and giggling.

Yuta entered the room holding their child, "YuYu!" WinWin called.

"Yes baby?"

"Missed chu," WinWin pouted.

"Awhh," Ten said as WinWin pouted again before blushing and hiding his head in Yuta's neck.

"What's his name?" Ten asked.

"Nakamoto Yoshio," Yuta said.

"Nice name! It's very unique! It's from Japanese origin right?" Ten asked.

"Yes it is," Yuta said.

"What's the name of yours?" WinWin asked looking at the other couple again.

"Twenty Suh/Seo," Johnny said.

"Omg! That's soo cute!" WinWin said.

3 Days Later

Ten and WinWin came home, "Jesus kids don't ever do that again! You made me so worried when Johnny and Yuta said you weren't with them," Taeyong said.

"Sorry," Ten and WinWin said with a playful bow.

"No need for that but you still need the hyung," Taeyong laughed.

Ten and WinWin giggled before heading to Ten's room where the 4, including their boyfriends, hung out and talked looked after their kids.

...

Mark and Donghyuck were so busy they haven't done a scan yet for their child so they decided to do it today, after the two had finished recording that evening.

"Okay just lie down here. I'm going to do a couple tests along with an ultrasound," the doctor said.

"Yes miss," Donghyuck responded.

After the tests were done the doctor started, "you baby is perfectly healthy. Now it's time for the exciting part. The gender."

The screen showed a little black and white figure, "Congratulations! It's a girl!"

Donghyuck smiled at Mark as they both came in for a peck, "You're all set to go now. See you soon and good luck!"

The couple thanked them again before exiting the office. On the way out they bumped into YangYang and Kun, "Oh hey guys! What are you doing here?"

"We're just coming in for a check-up and to find out the gender of this little kid," YangYang said smiling, wrapping his arms around his bump.

"We just finished our scan. We're having a baby girl!"

"That's great!" Kun replied.

"We'll get going see you guys!" Mark said.

"Okay, see ya!" YangYang said.

"YangYang?"

"Yes that's me," the younger said.

"Are you ready to find the gender of your baby?"

"Yesss," YangYang grinned as Kun just cooed at his cuteness.

"Congratulations! You have a healthy baby boy!"

"Thank you miss," YangYang smiled.

"Always welcome, good luck!"

YangYang and Kun then headed home and cuddled.

...

"Shotaro I feel left out," Sungchan pouted.

"Why? What's wrong?" Shotaro asked.

"Everyone is so happy with a kid. Can we have one to?" Sungchan pleaded

"I-I,"

"We don't have to. I'm not forcing you baby," Sungchan said.

"I mean I guess we can. Just promise me you'll stay with me forever," Shotaro said.

"Of course! I love you so much," Sungchan said as he started attacking Shotaro's neck with kisses.

Shotaro whimpered cutely and softly managing to get the words, "I love you too," out.

The Next Day

It was late in the morning and Sungchan and Shotaro just woke up, their naked bodies pressed together, "Shotaro we have to wake up," Sungchan said.

"I don't want to," Shotaro whined.

"Well we have to cmon," Sungchan said.

"Just a minute. Please?"

"Fine," Sungchan gave in to Shotaro's cuteness.

When they went downstairs for breakfast Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun were the only ones downstairs.

"Did you guys have a good night?" Jeno asked.

"Yeah. I slept well," Shotaro giggled.

"No we mean did you guys have fun," Jaemin smirked.

"Huh?" Shotaro asked, all innocent and all.

"He's too innocent yet did the dirty," Jeno said.

At this Shotaro blushed, hiding his head in the crook of Sungchan's neck, as he was seated on him.

"How do you know?" Sungchan asked, "I mean Shotaro and I are quite quiet."

"I mean you guys did promise to have a sleep over and you left us outside so..."

"Omg! I forgot! I'm so sorry!" Shotaro said.

"Haha. Stop teasing them Jeno and Jaemin. It's fine Shotaro," Renjun said.

2 Weeks Later

"Taro! Are you okay?" Sungchan asked the older as he was puking over the bowl.

"Yeah..." Shotaro started, "Can you hand me a pregnancy test from under the sink?"

Sungchan looked a little shocked at first but was soon to realise what they did 2 weeks ago, "Sure."

15 minutes later Shotaro took the test while Sungchan was sitting on their bed, waiting, "I'm pregnant!" Shotaro screamed in tiny as he fell into Sungchan's long arms.

"That's amazing baby!" Sungchan said, leaving butterfly kisses on Shotaro's forehead.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

ive kinda wanted to change my username, bio, book covers and all that but i was scared you guys would forget me AND im just simply too lazy especially since family, friends and work is priority to me and writing is just a hobby.

anyways ill be thinking about it.

see you guys soon, <3

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧