Chapter 20

The image of Chloe and Calum was seared into my brain and I couldn't think about anything else. Luke stood in front of me, hands on my arms to try and calm me down.

"What the hell just happened?" I hissed, looking up at him with narrowed eyes.

"Well," He whistled. "I'm pretty sure they were having sex."

"What?" I screamed.

He clamped a hand over my mouth and shushed me loudly.

"They're not even dating!" I hissed.

"So?" He shrugged.

"It matters!" I argued.

"No it doesn't," He laughed. "People do it all the time Mads."

"Chloe doesn't sleep around," I said. "I'm going to go talk to her."

"Woah there," He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled me back into him and held me close so I wasn't able to walk away.

"Let me go," I said seriously.

"Maddie just leave it," He sighed, pushing us back towards my bed.

"No I need to talk to her,"

"At least let them finish," He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cos blue balls sucks," He laughed, towering over me like the giant that he is.

"What's that?" I frowned.

"What you do to me everyday," He hummed, planting a kiss to my forehead.

I decided that he was right and I should just leave it alone for the night. I got dressed in my pajamas and tied my hair on top of my head. I took out one of my favourite facemasks and squeezed some into my hand. I spread the goo all over my face until I was covered in white.

"What are you doing?" Luke asked from his spot on my bed.

"I need to relax," I said, walking to sit beside him.

"You look like an alien," He laughed, poking his finger into my cheek. I swatted his hand away and rolled my eyes.

"This helps my skin," I said sassily.

"How?" He asked.

"Makes it less oily and it gets rid of my spots," I said.

"Really?" His eyes perked up.

I nodded and started to scroll through my twitter feed.

"Do you think I could try it?" He whispered.

"Do you want to?" I beamed.

He nodded and followed me into the bathroom. I took a hairband out of my case and handed it to him with an evil grin. He put it below his hair to keep it out of his face. I couldn't help but laugh, he looked so stupid.

"Come here," I instructed, smushing the mask in my hands. He bent down to get on my level and I smeared the goo all over his face.

"It's so cold," He groaned.

"Take it like a man," I teased, wiping the extra on his nose.

Once he looked very similar to me I leaned in to kiss his lips. He puckered up like a fish to keep the stuff on his skin and off of mine.