Author's Note

Okay. So now you've read this garbage story.

     Why is the ending so bad? There are two reasons.

     1. It's super sudden. Boom, Zelda's dead! Boom, a little bit of talking. Boom, the story's over! 

     2. It doesn't portray grief properly. Grief lasts a long time, especially for someone as close to Aria as Zelda. And then suddenly it's gone! Suddenly you get into the "brighter future" and "letting go" phase. That's not how it works!

     I know, I know, all of these do happen in my final chapter. However, there's no way to fix this. I have nothing to fill up more chapters with in this story, so that means that if I were to write more chapters to round it out, it would be centered around their grief, and their grief ONLY. And it would completely ruin the entire story, never mind the atmosphere, the whole point of the storyline.

     Well, no matter. It's finished!

     First off, a disclaimer. I did take a bit of inspiration by this Ganondorf X Zelda Web comic called A Tale of Two Rulers. However, it's only a couple of points, and this story is original enough to call it entirely my own.

     However, just wanted to put this out there so I don't get any accusations.

     Secondly, if you really enjoy Zelda x Ganondorf, go read Fields of Gold by @April_Zerr. It's about 100 times better than mine. Seriously. Mad kudos to the author for making such a gorgeous story. Go read it, and everything else they've got.

     Third of all, thanks so much to @LizzieJones99 for literally spamming my notifications with your comments. Love you, bestie.

     Fourthly, I will be starting my new Zelink story immediately today, called if i die tomorrow. If you want, check it out. It's probably going to be one of my favourite stories that I have ever written.

     Finally, this chapter is dedicated towards @Riptide755. I've never met you, I don't even know your real name. However, thank you, bro. For everything.

     And... I think that's it.

     Thanks so much, my readers, just for making it this far without giving up on my inexperienced writing. It seriously means the world to me, just you being here, right now. I love you all beautiful people.

     This is me, signing out!

- Andura