caught (requested)

Chaeryeong laid her head on your shoulder and closed her eyes with a small smile as you brushed your lips softly against her forehead. Her eyes were heavy and on occasion, you'd see her yawn.

She was sleepy and understandably so.

Neither of you got much sleep last night. It's the first night she had off in a while and you spent it making out under the covers; stealing romantic yet steamy kisses as the hours passed by. It was a night of passion and it was needed. You've both yearned for time like that for so long.

But now, your lack of sleep is catching up to the both of you. It wasn't the best time to hit, considering you're not at home and won't be for a bit longer.

Because the girls wanted to go out for lunch together and really wanted the both of you to tag along, too. It's the first one they've gotten to have that wasn't in the practice room and it didn't revolve around topics such as meetings and comebacks.

It was refreshing and fun and despite the sleepiness you felt, you were thankful for these moments with your girlfriend and four best friends.

"You okay?" You asked as you brushed a lock of hair behind Chaeryeong's ear. She sent you that adorable smile and nodded her head.

You've been out for a little while now and Chaeryeong was beginning to get a little hot.

Truthfully, she couldn't seem to remember why she put on the warm sweater she had on in the first place, considering she knew it was gonna be a warm day.

She shrugged the sweater off and hung it over the back of the chair before straightening out her short-sleeved shirt.

You were busy talking with Ryujin and Yuna, so you didn't even notice that she took it off.

But Yeji and Lia were about to talk with Chaeryeong about what you both did on your night in.

But they didn't even have to ask, because they saw the marks all across her neck before the words even fell from their lips.

They looked at each other before they burst into giggles, causing you to look away from Ryujin and Yuna to see what was so funny.

Your eyes went wide when you glanced at Chaeryeong. You planned this out! She was wearing that sweater for a reason. You couldn't cover them all up. There were too many marks and too little makeup.

"Chaeryeong!" You whispered and caught her attention, causing her to look up from the menu in her hand. "You took off the sweater? Your marks!"

She went wide-eyed as she remembered them. By now, the girls were all in fits of giggles, having seen the purple marks along what seemed to be every inch of her skin.

"Well, Lia and I were gonna ask what you and y/n got up to last night since we all got home early. But now we don't have to." Yeji teased, causing your cheeks to turn red.

"They're on every inch of your skin. Someone got carried away." Ryujin teased, nudging Chaeryeong gently with her elbow, only for Chaeryeong to pout at her for teasing.

You reached over and tried to cover them with her long hair. But when that failed, she pulled the sweater back on and pulled up the sleeves in hopes that she wouldn't get as warm this time around.

"Better?" She asked and you held back a giggle over the entire situation as you nodded your head.

You picked up your glass of water and took a few sips through the straw before Chaeryeong leaned over to whisper in your ear.

"You think it's so funny? You just wait. I'll be giving you a taste of your own medicine tonight."

Your breath hitched and she smirked before kissing your jaw softly. She turned to speak to Yuna, leaving your chest filled with butterflies as you wondered what tonight might hold with her.