🥀 Chapter 02

I walk around the forest and hear some random enderman noises, "Shit, monsters..." I whisper to myself and grab my bow from my back, preparing to attack. I hid behind the trees, looking around.

"⏁⍀⎍⌇⏁ ⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔, ⟟ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⏁⍀⎍⌇⏁ ⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔." (Trust Dream, I will trust Dream.) Someone was talking in enderman language, I studied it secretly so I did understand what they said. Then, that certain teleported in front of me which made me shriek and accidentally let go of my bow.

It was an enderman, but not your ordinary enderman... They were wearing a fancy suit, his other side white and both of his eyes were purple. "⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⊑⎍⍀⏁ ⋔⟒... ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒." (Don't hurt me... Please) I quietly said, then his eyes changed colors to red and green.

The enderman fell onto the floor with me, catching his breath, looking around the area. "Wh-What? Where am I?" He asks me and groans. "Wh-Who are you?" He looks at me, and grabs my hands, stroking them with his thumbs softly.

I gulped, nervously trying to speak. "W-Well, you're in a forest... You were walking around as if you were sleepwalking, and I'm (Y/n)..."

His eyes widen, "(Y/n)? Are you really (Y/n)?" He asks, as a soft smile appeared on his face, he stands up and helps me.

I nodded, "Yes... You know me?"

He excitedly nods like a little kid, "Of course! I see you in my dreams, I-I hear you..." He then gives me a tight embrace, "I found you."

I push him away lightly, "Sorry, but I really don't get what's going on-" Before I could finish my sentence, I heard a groan from behind him, "Watch out!" I push him away from the zombie and I quickly grab my bow from the ground and shoot its head, killing it in one blow.

The enderman groans and stands up, looking back at me again. "Th-Thank you."

I glare at him and put my bow away, "I didn't do it for you." I said coldly, "Anyways, name?" I asked him.

"O-Oh! Right, I am Ranboo... I'm an enderman." He shyly smiles and scratches behind his neck, "I believe I was enderwalking again..." He mumbles to himself.

I groan and push him away lightly, "I'm going home." I said, walking away.

But then, he grabbed me by the hand. "Wait! I-I can't remember where I came from... Can I go with you?" He asks politely and lets go of my hand.

I look up and down at him, examining his features. This motherfucker is really tall, "Alright then... But I'm really curious, how tall are you?" I ask the boy as we both walked on our way to my house.

He follows me like a dog, his tail wagging, almost hitting me. "S-Sorry about that, but I'm 8'5"

"Bitch, I'm just 5'6," I said, looking up at him.

Ranboo scoffed, "Well... That's a perfect height." He smiles, and nervously was playing with his fingers.

"It's whatever... But if I'm in my piglin form—" I paused and transformed into my piglin form, making me a bit taller. "—I'm about 6'6" I simply said, looking at his reaction, he was a bit shocked.

I revert to my normal form and laughed at him, "What? Never seen anyone do that before?" I playfully hit his arm, since I couldn't really hit his shoulders.

He awkwardly laughs and looks away, "W-Well... Yeah..." 

"Pfft, well... Now you've seen someone do it." I said and we finally arrived at my house. I could see my father waiting for me outside and his eyes widened as soon as he saw me with someone. "U-Uhh, I'm home," I said.