🥀 Chapter 25

[ Art Credits: @Ao_n_Shiro on Twitter ]

[ Quackity's POV ]

I see (Y/n) getting knocked out by Bad and Ant, whatever they're doing, it's none of my business, and I never cared about (Y/n) anyways. I see her get taken by them and nudged it off, "You let her go again..." I flinched hearing that voice again, I turn around to see absolutely no one.

"I didn't– I didn't let her go... Also, stop it. Stop this whole thing, now. Whoever you are, I don't want to hear you again." I said, probably mumbling to myself. All I'm hearing feels too real, and whether it might not be or might be, I need to find out who's talking to me.

"I am disappointed in you, Quackity. Highly disappointed. You couldn't even protect this little girl, but please, bring her back... Safe. I need her to be safe and sound." They said as the voice traveled everywhere, it feels unreal, but if I can do what the voices tell me, then maybe they'll go away.

I groaned and nodded, "Fine." I simply said, "I'll bring her back later." I then proceeded and see Tommy walk out of the prison, it looks like he's looking for the girl. Oh, wait, he's alive. Not surprised to be honest, was expecting this actually. "Oh my god, Tommy?" I exclaimed, pretending to be really happy to see him again. Wow, I'm really good at this.

Tommy smiles widely as he sees me, "B-Big Q!" He comes up to me and gave me an embrace and I returned it as well, feeling his body warmth, which I hate.

"Wow, is it really you?" I asked, cupping his face. "You know, there's a lot of things we need to catch up on! But, I'm really busy at the moment." I pat his shoulder, wanting to leave now.

"Alright, but have you seen (Y/n)?" He asks, obviously worried about his girlfriend, ugh.

I shake my head, "Nope, sorry. But, maybe try looking for her? If you see her, tell her I said hi." I smiled and Tommy nodded, frowning. I waved goodbye and proceeded to leave, to find the stupid girl.

Why do I need to do it anyway? And why does the voice in my head want her to be safe? What's so bad about having her taken to the Eggpire? It's not like Bad and Ant, or the actual Eggpire itself would kill a girl. "You're doing well, my Quackity." There it is, the voice.

"Shut up," I growled and went through these tunnels that felt familiar, I was finally close to where Eggpire is. I made this tunnel for a reason, for me to spy on them. The more I followed the tunnel, the more I hear voices that echoed through here, must be Bad and Ant. 

I finally arrived, reaching the endpoint, and jumped down on this big red vine, seeing everything from below me. I see (Y/n) getting harshly dragged by both maniacs, I really gotta do something here. I parkoured myself closer to the egg, carefully trying not to accidentally make contact with it or even get manipulated by its voice. Bad and Ant was practically forcing her to listen to the egg, or even touch it, luckily she was too smart not to.

This is the time, this is the that I save her. I put on a duck mask to cover my whole face, and dropped down, "Hey, let her go!" I screamed at them with my diamond sword in my hand.

I hear Bad sigh, "Quackity... What are you doing here?" He asks.

I flinched and awkwardly coughed, "This mask just doesn't help me hide my identity, does it...?" I groaned, taking it off. Bad and Ant shake their heads, well, that didn't go as I had expected. I look at (Y/n), she looked really relieved to see me, "Hey, long time no see!" I smiled at her.

She just nods in response, too scared to even make a sound. "So, are you here to watch our queen rise?" Ant asks, sounding too excited about it.

"What? No." I say in disgust. I never really liked this whole egg situation, seems dumb, and it's taking the entire world, which I absolutely hate. This is my world. I own it. "I'm here to get her, she doesn't belong here."

Bad scowls at me, his horn grew larger and so does his whole body, he was practically at his normal height, which to me isn't normal at all. He's standing at 9'6, practically a giant. "THEN WHERE DOES SHE TRULY BELONG?" He screeches, his voice echoes in this room.

I couldn't answer his question, this whole situation is just getting so annoying. I hastily grabbed my smoke bomb from my pocket and threw it on the floor, I covered my nose and mouth with the cloth that I have and grabbed (Y/n)'s arm. "Great work, Quackity." The voice says. We both ran to wherever the exit is and she looks at me, "Hey, I got you." I said, panting as we both ran.

[ (Y/n)'s POV ]

As soon as I heard those words coming out of his mouth, made me feel protected. I gave him a quick thanks as we both just ran out, it was a quick escape, and Quackity just dragged me towards the Community house, where it's safer. He lets go of my hand and we both catch our breath, "Th-That was fun!" I exclaimed.

Quackity chuckles, "Y-Yeah, that was..." He says it softly. I quickly remembered something, I'm not supposed to trust him. I don't know why I remember that, but I know someone told me, I just can't figure out who did.

"(Y/n), where are you?" I hear someone call out for my name, I ran outside the Community house to check who it was. We both see each other, "(Y/n)..." He mumbles out and runs towards me, giving me a tight embrace.

"Tommy..." I embraced him back, wrapping my arms around his neck, smelling his scent, feeling his body warmth, "It's great to have you back." I let out a small giggle, and so did he.

Quackity sees the both of us, ruffling our hair, "Ah, young love... You guys are truly meant for each other." He says and leaves, whatever he says or whatever he's trying to do, I will never trust him. No matter how nice he's acting.

Both Tommy and I, let go of each other, looking at each other's eyes. "I missed you, I truly did," I said, frowning, feeling guilty for leaving him.

Tommy kisses my forehead, "I missed you too, but it's understandable why you left that day. It was my fault, (Y/n). Please, don't feel guilty about it, alright?"

I just nodded and we both walked, hand in hand, towards his home. Trying to pretend everything is back to normal, trying to pretend that everything is okay, trying to pretend that everything is perfect. It never was, never have been, but trying to pretend always makes it better.

I'm still pretty much screwed about getting taken by the Eggpire, or whatever it is. Nothing's really gonna go back to normal, isn't it?

[A/N: This chapter's kinda boring, sorry...]