🥀 Chapter 08

[ Art Creds: @daialune (On Twitter). ]
[ Two Days Later. - Tommy's POV ]

I was finally back in L'manberg, got my old place back, and finally got to hang out with Tubbo normally. But I still felt empty, I felt nothing. I don't if I'm supposed to be happy or not anymore, everything was confusing.

I sighed and decided to go back and see if (Y/n) was there at Techno's place, I look around to see a worn-out Technoblade and a very worried Phil. What the hell is happening?

I walked a bit closer to see if (Y/n), but then I accidentally stepped on a twig, which caused a noise. Phil and Techno immediately looked in my direction and I hid behind the trees, "(Y/n)? I-Is that you?"

Both of them came up to me and I awkwardly waved at them, "H-Hey, guys." I gave them a forced smile.

Techno was furious to see me and pulled me up, grabbing onto my collar. "What are you doing here, Tommy? Where is (Y/n)?"

I panicked and struggled to breathe, luckily Philza was there to calm Techno down, to which he dropped me and was confused as to why they're looking for (Y/n). "She's not with you?" I asked them.

Philza shook his head, "No, ever since the three of you went out... She never came back."

Why is she doing this to me? I looked straight into Techno's eyes, "I'll get her, Te-"

"No, I will." He glares at me, as he clenches his fists, his knuckles turned white.

I shake my head, "No, I have a feeling she's somewhere in L'manberg. People will come and get you if you go instead, while I'm already safe to roam around. I will find her." I demanded.

"I gotta agree with Tommy. He's right, Techno. I know Tommy will find her, don't worry." Philza smiles softly at both of us and pats Techno's back.

Techno sighs in defeat and nods, "Fine..." He looks back at me, "I don't trust you... But since you care about my princess so much, I'll just trust you this time."

I feel my cheeks heating up and I smiled, "You can definitely count on me, Technoblade!" I said and immediately ran back to L'manberg to find (Y/n).

I went to my place first to get a couple of things, after that, I went searching around L'manberg. "Tommy!" A familiar voice called out for me, I look behind to see Tubbo and Ranboo together.

I look at them weirdly, "Ugh, why are you guys together?" I ask them.

Tubbo and Ranboo looked at each other and they both shrugged, "Where are you going?" Ranboo asks, his tail wagging like an excited dog.

"On my way- On a mission, why?" I said, making sure not to mention (Y/n).

Tubbo smirks and playfully hits me, "You're looking for someone, aren't you? That girl." He teases me.

"Wha- How did you know?" I blushed and pushed Tubbo softly away from me.

Ranboo scratches the back of his neck, "We followed you a while ago, and heard you and Techno's conversation." He says, smiling like an idiot.

I blinked a few times, "YOU WHAT?!" I screamed, mad that they were spying on me.

Tubbo calmed me down, which worked well, "You know if you need help... We're here." He smiles softly and holding Ranboo's hand.

Why are they like this? I cleared my throat, "Fine, it'd be faster if the three of us find her. But, do not mention her to anyone, got it?" I said, whispering the last part.

The both of them nodded and we started by roaming around, through the Badlands, Eret's museum, Church Prime, The Community house which was now rebuilt once again, and to Eret's castle. She wasn't in any of the big and known places, which is something she would literally do.