🥀 Chapter 26

[ Art credit: @shrimpy28688311 on Twitter, @shrumpy-0 on Tumblr, @master.bunn2 on Instagram ]

I woke up, seeing Tommy all snuggled up beside me. His arms were around my waist, his chest rises up and down. The Tommy I love is back again, I kissed his forehead, waking him up. "Hey there," I greet him with a soft smile.

He groans slightly as he stretches his arms, "This is real, right?" He asks, frowning a bit.

I chuckle and ruffle his soft, blonde hair, "It is, Tom. I'm real, everything's real." I reassured him. He was scared to lose him again, and so did I. 

His soft smile appeared, caressing my face and kissing me on the lips. "I'm really sorry for what I said back then, I was really being selfish before... I wasn't realizing how I acted, I wanted your power and kill Dream, to end everything." He pauses for a while, taking a deep breath, "But when you were gone for a couple of months, I thought I finally realized that it was all my fault... I betrayed you, (Y/n). I failed as a person, as your boyfriend, and a friend that you can count on."

I sit up and so did he, we both looked at each other's eyes and I held his hands. "I did really get mad at you, and I did feel betrayed. I get that you wanted to end Dream, but you could've simply told me and I could've helped you."

Tommy grips harder onto my hand as if he didn't want to let go of me again, "I wasn't thinking right, and I hope you'll forgive me for what I've done."

I look at him and sighed, "I'm sorry, but I won't be able to forgive you... But what I'll do is give you a second chance, what you did hurt me a lot, so I hope you'll understand."

He frowns but soon smiled, "Alright, no, that's totally understandable... And thank you for giving me a second chance, I promise I'll treat you better than before." He then attacks me with kisses, making me laugh.

An idea suddenly came up to my mind, I stopped Tommy and grabbed his attention, "Hey, I'm gonna be visiting someone for a while... That is if you don't mind, you can go and visit Tubbo and Ranboo thought, they're doing really well." I told him as I get out of the bed.

He nods softly, "Sure, I don't mind... And I'll visit them later, I wanna stay here for a while." He looks up at me and kisses my hand. "Alright, well, I'll see you soon, (Y/n)."

I ruffle his hair and kissed the top of his head, "I'll be back, don't worry, Tom." I grab my stuff and my cloak, hiding a bit of my identity.

I went to a hidden but familiar path, I went straight there and onto the snowy Tundra, I soon find my old house... The place where I grew up in. I see my father doing his usual work, piling up the snow and feeding the cows. I also see Philza just relaxing by the roof like he always does, and Ranboo's place, looks he finished designing and renovating his little place.

I was gonna step in but was too nervous to, I know I didn't wanna see my father again or anyone that's affiliated with him, but I gotta be honest, I miss him... I sighed and decided to step back, not wanting to go back there, but then I hit something which made me flinch. "What are you doing?" They ask.

I look up to see the tall ender boy, "What the hell, Ranboo... You scared the crap out of me." I whisper-shouted at him and softly hit the boy on the chest. "Don't you ever do that again."

He apologizes, and awkwardly scratches the back of his neck, "Right, are you here to see Techno and Phil?" He asks me a question again.

I take a moment to think about it, "Okay, but I want you to come with me." I requested to which he nodded. The both of us stepped out from the trees and he called them, Philza and father's eyes widened when they saw me. Phil came down and came running towards me, crushing me with his hug. "Holy shit, I thought I couldn't see you anymore!" He exclaims, clearly missing me.

I hugged him back, and see my father behind him, just standing there in disbelief. "Y-You came back?" He asks, confused and dejected. He was in his piglin form, which was unusual for him to do that since he only does it when he's in battle.

I break my hug with Phil and went to him, looking up at the taller man. "Hey there, dad..." I awkwardly greet him, "Why're you in piglin form?" I ask him, trying my best to act natural.

He looks away from me, "I couldn't go back to my human form, it feels... difficult." He says, answering my question.

I softly rub his shoulder, making him relaxed, "Alright... Well, just breathe in and out, dad. Try to relax and focus, okay, come and do it with me." We both did the breathing and I feel him shrinking a bit and slowly have his human features back. I smile at him and he opens his eyes, "You did it!" I excitedly exclaimed and immediately went to hug dad.

I feel him wrap his arms around my waist as he twirls me around, "I'm finally out of that form!" We soon realized what we were doing and he immediately dropped me off carefully, "S-Sorry."

Philza and Ranboo look at us weirdly, "What is going on with the both of you?" Phil asks and drags the both of us inside his cabin, while Ranboo follows us quietly, his tail slowly moving from side to side.

We all sat on the floor as Phil instructed us and I answered his question, "I told dad to leave me be and also told him that I don't wanna see him again... Also told him that I would hurt him if I were to see dad again." I explained.

"I mean, I forced you to come home with me even though you didn't want to... Also attacked Sam." Father speaks up.

Phil sighs and hits the both of us softly, "You children are so annoying, I really wish she's here right now... You guys are so difficult to handle, you better talk it out, or else." He hits us once more.

I sighed and look at dad and he looked back, we both smiled at each other, knowing that it's funny to see Phil get angry. 

Yes, it was nice to be back here... I missed them, and they did miss me too. But I knew something was coming up, so I might officially join the Syndicate. Whatever it is, I'll ready myself.

"Welcome back, Oizys," Father says, kissing my forehead.

[ A/n: I don't think I explained who Oizys is, but it's (Y/n)'s codename. Oizys is a Greek goddess of misery, anxiety, grief, and depression. Also sorry for the lack of updates, I've been really busy, so you'll be getting slow updates from now. ]