🥀 Chapter 16

[ Art Creds: @cryptidmullet on Twitter and Instagram ]

Ranboo dragged me with a bunch of crowded people wearing full-on armors and had weapons in their hands, "I'm glad you got (Y/n), good job Ranboo." Eret smiles at me as he pulled me into an embrace.

"What's going on?" I asked all of them.

"Tommy and Tubbo are in there," Quackity says, pointing at a portal. "Dream held them as captives."

I stare at the portal in shock, my body just moved on its own, wanting to get in there now. But a man with a golden necklace stopped me, "Why are you stopping me?! We have to get there before Dream hurts them!" I said, trying to escape from his grip.

"Lady, if you don't stop squirming, I swear to fucking God-" He tried screaming at me but a man with antlers, red nose, and some type of blue mask stopped him, shaking his head. The deer man looked at me and looked apologetic, but not talking, to which I said 'it's fine'.

"Okay, whatever we do, we let Punz in first... And then we go and charge towards Dream, oh, and get the children." A cheery Demon says, trying to pump up the whole group, which kinda worked.

We wait for a couple of minutes which made me anxious even more, but then the man with the golden necklace, or so we call, Punz, has finally decided to enter the portal. "Alright, you know the drill, everyone," Sapnap says, gripping onto his netherite axe.

For a couple of seconds, we finally follow Punz inside, "THEY'RE HERE!" I heard Tommy scream, we both noticed each other and it took him a while to come to us before Dream catches them,  but he made it.

"Step away from them, Dream." Sapnap growls, hitting his own friend with his axe.

Tommy reaches out to me, caressing my cheeks, "H-Holy shit, I thought I'd never see you again." He smiles, keeping his focus on me and to Dream.

I keep my hands on his face too, feeling him once again, "I'm sorry, Tommy." I sobbed.

He shushed me, shaking his head, "Don't be, what matters is that you're here again... With me." He chuckles and gave me a tight embrace, "I missed you." Tommy says which made my heart warm.

I break the hug to see the situation, it was mainly Punz, Sapnap, and Sam trying to keep Dream away from us, which I felt thankful for. I also see Tubbo and Ranboo together again, having their own little moment together, they're totally (platonically) in love. I held Tommy's hand, feeling his warmth, "You're gonna be safe now, Tommy."

"And so are you, (Y/n)." He gives me a light peck and lets go of my hand, "I need to do something to Dream for a while, this'll be quick." He whispers as he walks towards the psychotic being.

I grab the discs and put them in my ender chest before anyone could take it again, I'm gonna give it to Tommy after all of this. I follow Tommy who's standing in front of Dream, "I know you're not gonna kill me..." Tommy says lowly, as he grabs the Axe of Peace that was displayed on one of Dream's collections. "You know what, you son of a bitch... You told me everything, you said I'm too important to get killed, you're not gonna kill me. You don't have the guts."

Tommy just glares at him, slightly pushing Dream a bit farther away from us, and digs a hole. "Put your armor in the hole, everything, everything on you... There." He demands Dream.

"Tommy..." Dream hesitates, looking back at him and me. I'm scared he's gonna do something crazy, but with us here, he probably won't do anything stupid for now.

"Dream, kill me," Tommy says, really trying to make him. This boy is crazy, what is he doing? "Are you gonna kill me?" He asks.

But instead of hurting Tommy, he puts all of his armor, all of his stuff inside the hole. As soon as Dream puts everything there, Tommy swiftly gets everything and backs away from him a bit. "You fucked up for the last time, Dream."