🦋 Special 01

[ A/N: The ones with a butterfly emoji are filler chapters, basically it's not really in the lore, more like a special chapter. ]

"And... Cut!" Our director says, "That was perfect, everyone! Alright, you can go ahead and rest now." He told us.

I sighed and went to my trailer, which I share with the other minor casts. "You did great today, (Y/n)!" Ranboo pats me in the back, as he tried removing his face paint and his contacts.

"Thanks, Boo! All of you did great too." I told the boys.

"I haven't even shown up in the scene yet..." Grayson— or Purpled —sighs, looking a bit down.

Tommy puts his arm around his shoulders, hyping the man up, "Look here, Grayson... You just gotta be patient, man. Don't worry too much about it." He says as they both sat down next to each other.

I sat down on my seat and looked at the mirror, trying to remove my make-up and like the dirt effect on my face. "Tommy's right, Gray. Your lore is coming up, Will is helping the other writers to make your lore epic."

"Yeah, big man. And the result will be poggers!" Toby exclaimed excitedly, while Ranboo helps him by removing the horns on his head and his make-up. They are literally a married couple, platonically of course.

I grabbed some make-up wipes and told Tommy to come and sit on my seat, and he followed. I bend down a bit and wiped his face, "There we go, Mr. Simons." I gave him a toothy grin, and he laughs.

Someone knocks on the door of our trailer, "It's Clay." The person says, and we tell him to enter. He smiles at us and pats my head, "How's my little sister doing?"

"Oh my god! Clay, stop it!" I pouted and he stopped, laughing at me. "Anyway, why'd you come here?" I ask my big brother.

"We're having a party with all the Dream SMP cast, oh and some special guests too. You guys have some fancy clothing in your wardrobe, it's a formal party, so you gotta wear those." He says and kissed me on my cheek, leaving us be to prepare.

I opened my wardrobe to see a red blazer, a red and lacey tank top, and red silk pants. It was indeed fancy, I'm also glad I don't get to wear a dress or a skirt.

I get out of the trailer and see that the boys were also wearing some fancy-ass, suits

I get out of the trailer and see that the boys were also wearing some fancy-ass, suits. Toby was wearing a dark green suit and tie, Ranboo had a half-black and half-white, Grayson had purple, and Tommy had a (f/c) suit and tie.

"Oh wow..." Tommy muttered under his breath, the boys teased him, and they somewhere leaving Tommy and me alone together. "You look beautiful tonight."

I giggled, "Thank you, you look really handsome tonight too." I complimented him back and pinch his cheek, "You little cutie~" I cooed.

He laughs, "No, you!" He proceeds to extend his arm and we both linked each other with our arms.

Both of us went to Wilbur and the others, "The lovebirds have arrived!" Jonathan— aka Schlatt —exclaimed, making everyone look at Tommy and me. "You guys are such an amazing pair." He winks at us, making me blush a bit.

We were grouped since not all of us can fit in the car at once, and we don't have a limo. So I was with my brother— Clay —, Tommy, George, and Caroline or Cara for short which is Captain Puffy. Brother was the one driving, and George was at the passenger seat, while Tommy, Cara, and I are in the back seat. We were just jamming to some songs on Clay's playlist, and it was just super fun.

"You know, if you guys actually become a real couple, I wouldn't be surprised." Cara playfully teases me and laughs.

I sighed and hid my face in embarrassment, I couldn't hide properly though, because I was in the middle of this back seat. "Oh my god, please... Tommy, just ask her out already." George joins in the conversation.

"Shut up," Tommy mutters, and just scrolls through his phone and tried not to act embarrassed. "Dream would absolutely kill me if I would."

"Oh, so you're saying that you actually would ask my little sister then?" Clay says and I could see his smirk clearly without even actually looking at him. "I mean, I approve." He shrugs.

"Clay!" I hit him softly. "We are not having this conversation," I said and leaned back on the seat and crossed my arms.

Puffy puts her arms around me and proceeded to snuggle up on me, "Aww, you're so cute when you're mad."

This car ride will definitely be interesting, I hate it here.