🥀 Chapter 11

[ Artist Creds: @LEM0NBREADon Twitter ]

I woke up to feel the warm sun hitting my face, and I looked beside me to see a peacefully, sleeping Tommy. So, it wasn't a dream after all. I tried carefully removing Tommy's arm around me, but it didn't really work out. "Where are you going?" He asks, still sounding a bit tired.

I chuckled and ruffle his bed head, "I still need to go and talk to my dad about something." I said and kissed his forehead and he finally let me go, "Don't worry, it'll only take a while." He proceeded to nod and went back to closing his eyes.

I brush my hair for a while and went down to see Philza, Ranboo, and my father talking with each other. They suddenly put a smile on their faces which is weird, "Goodmorning, gentleman." I greeted them and still kept a very obvious fake smile.

"Goodmorning to you too, (Y/n). You seem a little happier than before, anything good happening?" Phil asks, ruffling my hair that I just brushed.

"I guess, and why are you smiling like that? It's creepy, stop it." I said and they immediately did. "What's wrong? Is Ranboo alright?" I ask.

Ranboo looks weirdly at me and avoids my gaze, father notices that and pats my shoulder. "He- He can't remember you, (Y/n)." He says, which made my heart break a little bit.

I chuckled awkwardly, "Well, that's alright. He doesn't need to, I wasn't that much of an important person to him." I said.

"B-But they said you were there for me. You helped me through something. Were all of those lies?" Ranboo asks me, looking at me with those red and green eyes of his.

"I wasn't always there for you, since we only met like a week ago or something. But I have saved you from your enderwalking state once and killed a zombie that almost got you, that was when we first met too." I stated as I see him smiling brightly at me.

"You're a good person, I believe that you were an important person to me." He stands up and gave me a quick hug. "I feel like you could become like a sister to me, you seem like a very very genuine person." He says, making me smile too.

We hear Tommy get down to see all of us, "Ugh, what are you guys doing?" Tommy asks, looking at Ranboo and I hugging, "Really? In front of me?"

I cleared my throat and push Ranboo lightly away from me, "That was a misunderstanding, Tommy-"

"Yeah, that you were clearly wrapping your hands around him?" Tommy scoffs and leaned on the table near him, looking at all of us.

Philza and father looked at each other as if they had some telepathy communication, father stepped in and went in front of Tommy. "Why are you being salty to her?" He asks softly, trying no to scare Tommy.

Before Tommy could say anything, I decided to say whatever I wanna say. "W-We're together," I said. Ranboo, Philza, and my father looked at me in shock, "Like, in love- You know, together. Like we're both in a-"

"We get it, (Y/n)." Father sighs and looks down at me since he was much taller, cause he was in his piglin form.  "Since when?" He asks the both of us as I went beside Tommy.

"L-Last night." I smiled awkwardly at them and I see Tommy going red, which made me a bit embarrassed now. 

Tommy scoffs looking away from my father, "D-Don't phrase it like that. But yes, I did confess to her last night... We were just talking, and she liked me back, so I took the chance."

We heard Philza burst into laughter, "I-I'm sorry! It's just, the children are really growing fast." He says, smiling at the both of us. He even gave us a warm hug, which made me feel a bit better than before. "I'm here for you guys if you ever need some support!"