🦋 Special 04

[  A/N: Don't know why I made that meme, it's not even funny, but that is a fact. Also, short chapter, since this is only a Special. This is just a quick break from all the chaos of the main story. ]

Today, we're shooting a scene— a very emotional scene that is. We're gonna have a lot of fun doing this, and it's gonna take a long time, I know that for sure.

"I fucking knew it, you're really just using me... To gain what I have that I didn't even know I had! You're such an asshole, Tommy, I don't wanna see you again." I said my line with so much passion, but everyone just stayed silent that I accidentally burst from laughter.

"Oh, come on!" Tommy groaned but had a chuckle, everyone in the cast couldn't even hold it either.

Ghostbur or Wilbur laughed the most, "I'm sorry, this is just funny to me." He says as he teared up from all of that laughing, his greyish face paint and blue paint that's meant to be his tears was just smudging off.

We basically took a short break, to fix our make-up, our hairstyle, and costumes. Tommy and I sat beside each other, while our stylists are doing their own thing with our faces, and whatnot. "Why is this one of the most difficult scenes to shoot? Like, I just need to cuss at you and leave. I swear to God, I can't control myself." I sighed in frustration.

I feel Tommy reach out for my hand and intertwined his hand with mine, "We always end up laughing at serious scenes, there's nothing to worry about it, don't blame yourself for anything." He says it in a mumbling manner, his stylist was fixing up his make-up.

After the stylists were done, they gave us some space, both Tommy and I were taking our small break together. Tommy puts his chair very close to me and sits down, "I'm gonna be dead serious, (Y/n)... I fucking love you so much." He says, looking straight into my eyes, mesmerizing me with his beautiful, blue orbs.

I caressed his cheeks, planting a kiss onto his slightly chapped lips, "I love you too, so so much." I utter between our kisses, this moment was truly beautiful, something I won't ever forget. After that, we just ended up looking at each other's eyes again, "You made me a better person, Tommy... I'm glad my brother invited me to this show, he always thought I would be the perfect main role and be your character's girlfriend." I chuckled and so did he.

Tommy takes my hand, kisses my knuckles. "Well, do you wanna be my girlfriend? Let's make it a reality, what do you say?" He states, smirking at me while I was just caught off guard by what he just said.

"I-I..." I began to stutter, caressing his face once again, "Of course, I would absolutely love that!" I exclaim excitedly, giving him kisses everywhere on his face. 

We hear a bunch of applause and cheers from behind us, I totally forgot that we could totally be seen in the open. "My boy, Tommy is growing up so fast!" I hear Wilbur cheer. "You better treat her right!" My brother, Clay screams.

Tommy and I stand up from our seats, looking at everyone. We both walk towards them, still embarrassed about it. Niki, Cara (Captain Puffy), Kristin, and Hannah were the first ones to run towards me. "I'm so proud of you," Kristin says, crushing me with her motherly hug.

I giggled and hugged her back, "Thanks, guys! I really appreciate the support, you better not tease us every time you see us though, because I'm gonna be so pissed off..." I paused, not hearing them joking about it anymore. "I'm just kidding!" 

All of us were just talking about how Tommy was being romantic, everyone was so supportive and I just love everyone here. This makes shooting even funnier, they will be teasing us non-stop for sure.