🥀 Chapter 06

[ A/N: Art Credits - @chicheesticks (Twitter) ]

We went up the hill, Tommy still holding my hand, and keeping me close to him. "Alright, let's stop here for a bit-" Before Tommy could finish his sentence, people were walking too close to us. Tommy pulled me into an embrace and letting the people from L'manberg pass us by. Luckily, they couldn't see us at all, this invis potion is really helpful.

He finally broke our embrace and he dragged me quickly onto this random roof, we could hear people from below us, talking very quietly. We look below us to see that they have left, "Eret... Ponk... HBomb... A-And Ranboo!" He quietly whispered, tapping on my shoulder to point towards Ranboo.

Ranboo was on this balcony-type roof, he leaned onto the edge, facing our direction. But, it doesn't look like he sees us, "Ranboo!" Tommy whisper screams at him.

Ranboo looked rattled, looking around, and finally sees the small particles that were from our potion. "Tommy?" He whispers back.

"Yes, we should go somewhere... Talk somewhere privately, yeah?" Tommy asks the enderboy.

Ranboo nodded and Tommy continuously wears his netherite boots and so did I, "Who-" Ranboo was about to ask but was interrupted by Tommy.

"Questions later, Ranboo. Let's go before we get caught." Tommy demanded and we all ran down this small hill and ran past by a house, then we saw an invisible person with full-on netherite armor, "T-Techno?" Tommy made sure it was him.

"It's me." My father simply says in his monotone voice as usual, and we all sighed in relief.

We were about to continue our conversation but someone else was here, so we quickly made it into this skull-like waterfall. We entered to see that it was some sort of cave that is still in need of working on, "Who's is this?" I ask, making Ranboo flinch.

"Oh, It's (Y/n)." He chuckles as he recognized my voice, "Well, this is Purpled's." He says.

I nodded and saw that all our invisibility wore off, I look at Ranboo and gave him a huge hug, "It's good to see you again, buddy."

He hugs back, "It's so good to see you again too, (Y/n)." And we both break our embrace as we proceed with our plans.

Tommy looks at us weirdly and decided to brush it off, "Anyways, what the fuck is going on?" The boy asks, Ranboo.

"O-Okay, we're having a festival. People are going to be there... It's kind of just to show unity and stuff, you know how it is with the government." Ranboo sighs, looking at the three of us.

I look at them confusingly, "The government? What kind of government is it?" I ask, and glared at my father, "Dad never told me about it, so I'm like lost here."

Ranboo awkwardly cleared his throat and said multiple names that were going to the party, I didn't recognize everyone but I did know Tubbo and the man himself, Dream. He said Dream was gonna be coming later, why though? Why not on time?

"I-Is he actually coming?" I ask as I noticed that my voice was a bit shaky. Why am I so scared? What is it about Dream? Why am I scared of him? I had so many thoughts in my head that I'm not even so sure about what's going on right now.

"Yeah, he is. He said that he's finally gonna be respecting L'manberg as a country for the first time now, so that's gonna be... interesting." Ranboo explained. I have a feeling that this is not gonna end well, I feel so nervous all of a sudden.

They kept talking about him, Dream, which was irritating me. "Sweetheart?" Father looks at me which made all of them stop talking, they were looking at me worryingly. "Tommy, you and Ranboo should talk about it together, I'll talk with (Y/n)." He says as he drags me a little bit farther away from the boys.