🥀 Chapter 05

I woke up, stretching my whole body only to hit something... Or someone. I look beside me to see Tommy, "What the hell?!" I panicked, kicking him off the bed.

Tommy fell off, making a loud thud. "What the absolute shit, (Y/n)?!" He screams, quickly standing up and glaring at me.

Someone barged into our room, "What is going on here?" It was my father. He looked at me and Tommy, then back to me. "Why aren't you on your bed?" He asks, scowling at me.

"I-I can't-" Before I could finish my sentence, trying to explain everything, I fully remembered that I was the one who actually snuggled up with Tommy on his bed. I sighed and blushed, "I was the one who came here, dad."

"YOU GUYS SLEPT TOGETHER?!" Father had enough with the both of us, he even turned into his piglin form.

I blushed, "D-Don't make it sound like we did something!" I get up and hit him on his chest, which wasn't that hard at all. I look back at Tommy, to see him hiding his face, but his ears were really red.

Father rolled his eyes at me and looks at Tommy, "I'm not helping you get those discs back, I'm gonna go fight Dream myself." He says, angry about this small situation. Also, did I hear that right? Fight?

I furrowed my eyebrows and look at my father, returning into his normal human form, "Fight? What do you mean by that?"

Father's eyes widened, "(Y/n)-"

"You're going to fight... Again?" I ask him, "What if you die, huh? What then? What am I gonna do while you're out there fighting? Nothing." I push him away from me.

"(Y/n), sweetie... I- This is for your own good. I'm gonna kill Dream, and he'll stop hurting you. I want you to... Stay here." He explains.

I huffed, "No, I'm going with you." I glare at him, serious about my decision. Before he could talk again, I interrupt him. "Don't even think about it. I am and will be going with you, that's it."

Father was trying to hold me back, but I told him not to because he can never stop me. I kicked the boys out of my room and began to change, preparing my stuff. I grab my bow and arrows, and immediately went outside to see them in their gear too. I give them a smirk, tying my hair up [ A/N: If you have short hair, you can just ignore that. ], "Where we going, boys?" I ask them.

Father sighs deeply and smiles weakly at me, "You're never gonna stop, huh?" He says and I simply nodded, "You've grown so much, (Y/n)." He comes closer to me and gave me an embrace.

I wrap my arms around his neck, "I love you so much, dad." I said and break the hug, kissing his cheek.

"I love you too..." He responds, caressing my cheek. He lets go of me and clears his throat, "Alright, we will be going to the festival. First, we need to gear up. Come, follow me." He says, and Tommy and I simply follow him.

We went way down my house, and showed us a row of netherite armor, "Grab anything you need, remember... Potions are important too, make sure to have enough invisibility potions, we don't wanna be seen by them." Father explained everything.

I grab the netherite armor on the stand and wore it, "Wow, this-this is so cool!" I screamed with excitement, I looked so cool wearing it.

"Give me your bow, we need to enchant that." Father extends his arm and I gave him my bow, while he was enchanting, I grabbed some poisoned arrow with me. It only took a while to enchant my bow and my father quickly gave it back.

"We're all set, Technoblade," Tommy says, showing that he was already in his full netherite armor and had his netherite sword with him.

Father nodded and we all went outside to get greeted by Philza, he noticed me and gasped. "Y-You're going with them?"